- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged Verizon
Probably one of the chief reasons that the major mobile carriers in the United States have been mum about the Samsung Galaxy S II’s arrival on American shores is that the blockbuster Samsung smartphone is not arriving at all as the black slab of beauty and power that the rest of the world has come to know and love. Instead, a Samsung Galaxy S II variant bearing a slide-out horizontal QWERTY keyboard is heading to U.S. mobile carriers–the one that’s heading to AT&T anyway.
The latest word says Verizon will be the first to get its hands on the Samsung Galaxy More >
Motorola Xoom Review: The First Android Honeycomb Tablet Is Expensive, But Is It Worth It? [We Test Out The Xoom And Its Tegra 1GHz Processor, 10-inch Screen and Android 3.0 Goodness.
There’s been a lot of talk about the Motorola Xoom lately. The 10-inch widescreen tablet is the first to carry the tablet-ready Android 3.0 and the rest of its technical specs read like a wish list, but more recently, its high price has drawn attention and headlines to the device. So, after spending some time with the device, is the Motorola Xoom worth the high price that it’ll cost you? More >
When we first learned in 2007 that Verizon was going to be updating its network to 4G LTE, we’ve been wondering which smartphone would be the first to utilize it. Now it’s here: the HTC ThunderBolt. Without a doubt, the ThunderBolt is being advertized as the must-have device, with fast internet data speeds, a 4.3” display, and a 1GHz processor. Verizon is counting on early-adopters at this point; people not wanting to wait around for other 4G smartphones, such as the dual-core Motorola DROID BIONIC, LG Revolution, or the (un-named) Samsung 4G LTE smartphone with Super AMOLED Plus display. But More >
If you were planning on buying the HTC Thunderbolt off contract, you may want to take a look at a new plan option that Android Central has uncovered. Should you buy an LTE smartphone without a two-year contract and don’t want to use the phone part of the phone, you can get a data-only plan for $50 per month.
That money will net you 5GB of data, with each gigabyte after that costing $10 until the end of the month. The catch is that you’ll have to get a voice and data plan first, but a quick call to Verizon should get More >
New information has surfaced on a trio of upcoming Motorola phones headed to Verizon. We already knew that Verizon was launching the dual-core Droid Bionic later in Q2, but they also have a growing lineup of multi-core devices including the Droid X2, Droid 3 and Droid Targa. Read on after the jump for the latest rumors and speculation.Motorola Droid X2
The Droid X2 is a refresh of the original Droid X, but this time Motorola went with a dual-core CPU. Rumored specs include a 1 GHz Tegra 2, 4.3 inch qHD display, 512 MB RAM, rear and front-facing cameras, and More >
We have learned from a number of trusted sources that the much-anticipated HTC Thunderbolt will launch this Thursday, March 17. We have also learned that online retailer Wirefly will be offering pre-orders starting at midnight (PST) tonight. The site’s Thunderbolt page has not yet been updated to reflect this, but they announced it via their Facebook page. Verizon’s first LTE smartphone lists for $249.99, but Wirefly is promising a "special price" for their customers.
After a series of frustrating delays and false rumors, anxious Verizon customers can now breathe a sigh of relief as the launch is finally concrete. Are you one More >
The release date for the HTC Thunderbolt is getting a little boring now but we said we would report on everything we find, well how about adding March 21 to your release list.
So far we have all seen Verizon HTC Thunderbolt release dates being February 14, 17, 24, 28, then March 3 and 10th, which means these dates are void, then we heard that March 17th is a possibility and now according to BGR and Droid-Life March 21st has popped up.
Now these are all just online rumours, they could be true but we always suggest waiting for an official announcement and until More >
In your daily dose of "Nope, no release date for the HTC ThunderBolt just yet," we bring you a commercial that’s been floating around. And it’s pretty darn good, as you’d expect from HTC and/or Verizon. And, nope, there’s still no release date. [Android Central Forums]
Speaking at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference this afternoon, Verizon CFO Fran Shammo told investors that Verizon Wireless plans to move to tiered data plans in the near future. The plans, which could roll out as early as this summer, may be based on consumption, speed, or a combination of the two. “We are still working on the models,” said Mr. Shammo. The CFO mentioned that Verizon Wireless consciously decided against a tiered data option with the recently launched iPhone 4, noting that the company did not want to dissuade any potential buyers. When asked about the More >
The HTC Incredible 2 has just been spotted in Verizon’s internal system almost a year to the day after its predecessor. Before you get too excited, assuming you are prone to getting excited about the Incredible 2, keep in mind that the original Incredible didn’t launch for a little over two months after it made its first appearance in a similar screenshot.
It’s a safe bet that the Incredible 2 will at least borrow quite a bit from the already announced Incredible S, but whether it is in fact a carbon copy remains to be seen. One trait it hopefully doesn’t More >