- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged tablet
Existing users of Motorola Xoom and Xoom WiFi in India will receive an update from Android 3.0 to Android 3.1 over the air on July 29, the handset manufacturer has announced. The announcement concurs with an earlier report of The Mobile Indian.
The most notable of the new features, the 3.1 update activates the SD card slot so users can expand the memory of their Motorola Xoom up to 64GB, with the addition of a 32GB SD card. This update also includes improved multi-tasking, providing instant visual access to a large number of applications as well as resizable home screen widgets for More >
There is no doubt Google is working hard on their next release of Android, called Ice Cream Sandwich. What we do know is that Ice Cream Sandwich will probably be version 4.0, and it will end the need to have different versions of Android for tablets (Honeycomb) and phones (Gingerbread and below). Google execs said this would be Google’s “everywhere” OS for mobile phones, tablets, and other connected devices. The only other rumor we have heard is that phones will no longer need physical hardware buttons.
Is this all that we can expect? If the answer is yes, then it is More >
News Phones Carriers Apps Games Calendar Podcast Video: Which tablet breaks easier – Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, or iPad 2?
Those device-breaking videos show up online from time to time, bringing a hefty amount of gut-wrenching entertainment to all of us who choose to watch them. Well, today we have a rugged competition between the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab, the Motorola Xoom, and the iPad 2. Though as a gadget lover it still hurts to watch the video, today’s video is a bit more beneficial to the consumer since it promotes the purchase of warranties/insurance (SquareTrade Warranties).
How many times have we thought that purchasing device insurance isn’t necessary? The factory warranty is there after all, right? Well, I can tell More >
Motorola’s big launch of CES 2011 and the first Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet on the market, the Motorola XOOM has a lot to live up to. In its haste to reach Verizon shelves, the XOOM could seem a little half-baked; it doesn’t get Flash Player support for another few weeks, and won’t have 4G until an update sometime in Q2. Still, as the iPad has shown, there are undoubtedly benefits to being first out of the gate, and there’s undoubtedly plenty on offer. Can the XOOM bypass pricing skepticism? Check out the full SlashGear review after the cut.
Hardware and Performance
Motorola’s More >
Google apparently has changed its approval process for devices to use its software (that’d be Android), cracking down on the way the software is changed and how third-party partnerships will be handled, according to the folks at Bloomberg. Now, companies that want access to the latest version of Android will need approval of the things they want to do to it. And that approval will come from none other than Andy Rubin.
Google says it is going to tighten and enforce "non-fragmentation clauses," that intend to limit things like customization of the interface, and how manufacturers can partner with other services More >
Motorola Xoom Review: The First Android Honeycomb Tablet Is Expensive, But Is It Worth It? [We Test Out The Xoom And Its Tegra 1GHz Processor, 10-inch Screen and Android 3.0 Goodness.
There’s been a lot of talk about the Motorola Xoom lately. The 10-inch widescreen tablet is the first to carry the tablet-ready Android 3.0 and the rest of its technical specs read like a wish list, but more recently, its high price has drawn attention and headlines to the device. So, after spending some time with the device, is the Motorola Xoom worth the high price that it’ll cost you? More >
Russian blogger Eldan Murtazin is predicting a US summer release for the mystery tablet, a prediction in line with the assumption that Google will announce the product at its annual Google I/O conference in the second week of May. This could also be when Google unveils its Ice Cream Android OS, a system pundits believe will reunite Android’s smartphone and tablet platforms.
Interestingly, Murtazin reports that LG might not have been Google’s first choice – however, competing OEMs Samsung, HTC More >
The South Korean company Samsung Electronics at CTIA Wireless 2011, as promised, today announced its new model Tablet PC-based operating system Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) – GALAXY Tab 10.1 and GALAXY Tab 8.9, which, according to the manufacturer, at a thickness of 8.6 body mm is the thinnest tablet PC in the world at the moment.
Both models (pictured above – a model GALAXY Tab 10.1) equipped with dual-core processor with 1 GHz and supports the ability to work in mobile HSPA + networks at speeds up to 21 Mbps in addition to standard Bluetooth wireless technology and Wi-Fi 802.11 a / More >
Have a look with us at the most dominant weather app in the Android world, this one optimized not only for Android 3.0 Honeycomb, but specifically for the giant screens that Honeycomb is meant for. This is WeatherBug, an app made by WeatherBug Mobile, and we’ve got it working on the Motorola XOOM. This app is not only free, it’s utterly professional, and the ads that make it free are basically completely hidden (or built in so well you don’t even notice them as out of place.
When you first open the app, you notice one thing – your location More >
Sprint’s Epic 4G, Galaxy Tab, and Samsung Transform will all be receiving OTA updates starting March 21 according to documents leaked to us by an anonymous tipster(s). The above picture was sent to us, as well as the full text by a duo of tipsters, so we’re almost certain this will pan out.
The Epic 4G will be updated OTA to EC05, which is Android 2.2.1 (Froyo), and according to the docs will add Sprint ID.
The Galaxy Tab will be updated to EB28 which is also Android 2.2. This update will add Sprint ID and the ability to check usage numbers.
The Samsung More >