- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged Sprint
Sprint announced the HTC EVO View 4G back in March at CTIA and what we saw was a gorgeous, WiMax enabled tablet that was running a version of Android 2.3 Gingerbread. However, just a short time ago, Sprint’s “This just in” page listed the HTC EVO View 4G will be arriving with Android Honeycomb 3.0.
So which is it? Will the tablet that won our award for Best Tablet of CTIA arrive with the sweet taste of Honeycomb? Or will it arrive with a version of Gingerbread?
ORLANDO, Fla.-Sprint kicked off its stay here at CTIA 2011 by announcing the HTC Evo 3D. The handset continues the Android experience you’ve seen in previous members of the Evo family, but adds Android 2.3 Gingerbread and a 3D camera.
The slim candy bar design will be familiar to HTC fans. Its shape and size is very similar to the original Evo and a gorgeous 4.3-inch QHD display dominates the front real estate. The touch screen is wonderfully bright and responsive and the handset has a sturdy feel. In addition to Gingerbread, the Evo 3D runs HTC’s Sense UI, Leap (see all seven More >
If you’re an exhibitor at CTIA looking to keep a secret, you have to be on guard at all times. Blog Pocketnow has acquired images of Sprint collateral that provides hard specs for the yet-to-be-announced HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G. The image tells us that the device will indeed be a 1.2GHz dual-core beast, complete with a 4.3-inch screen with 960 x 540 pixel resolution. The handset also boasts dual 5 megapixel cameras capable of capturing 3D video in 720p, and regular old 2D video in a full 1080p. The EVO 3D also appears to have a 1.3 More >
North American mobile operator Sprint, as part of its program to expand the portfolio of mobile terminals that support its 4G network, introduced another model of Android smartphone – Nexus S 4G, manufactured by Samsung.
In addition to supporting work in 4G mobile networks, Sprint (WiMAX), the new Nexus S 4G running platform Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), 1 GHz processor and a built-in 3D graphics accelerator, which also enables the processing of HD-video content .
Among other specifications Nexus S 4G, which differ little from the original Nexus S, indicates the following:
- Support networks: 3G (EVDO Rev A.); Sprint 4G (WiMAX)
- Dimensions: 124h63h11, 2 mm
- Weight: More >
Sprint’s Epic 4G, Galaxy Tab, and Samsung Transform will all be receiving OTA updates starting March 21 according to documents leaked to us by an anonymous tipster(s). The above picture was sent to us, as well as the full text by a duo of tipsters, so we’re almost certain this will pan out.
The Epic 4G will be updated OTA to EC05, which is Android 2.2.1 (Froyo), and according to the docs will add Sprint ID.
The Galaxy Tab will be updated to EB28 which is also Android 2.2. This update will add Sprint ID and the ability to check usage numbers.
The Samsung More >