- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged samsung
Mini-Tablet Galaxy S Wi-Fi 4.0 and Galaxy S Wi-Fi 5.0 without 3G module, different display size (4 or 5 inches, respectively), but have similar functionality, including support for video calls, VoIP, plenty of entertainment applications Android Market, music and video playback, as well as the availability of GPS-navigator. In addition, 5-inch model offers a navigation solution Route 66.
The devices are equipped with built-in camera, support codecs MPEG4, H264, DivX, More >
Android 3.0 tablets are set to hit the UK left, right and centre in 2011 but there’s one glaring issue affecting all of them at the moment.
Google may have done a lot of work with Android 3.0 Honeycomb. It certainly looks good, has everything you’d expect from a tablet operating system, in terms of features, and has taken centre stage on some of the most exciting tablets we’ve ever seen – the Motorola Xoom, LG Optimus Pad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Thing is, there’s one big stinking elephant in the room when it comes to Android 3.0. So what More >
The South Korean company Samsung Electronics at CTIA Wireless 2011, as promised, today announced its new model Tablet PC-based operating system Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) – GALAXY Tab 10.1 and GALAXY Tab 8.9, which, according to the manufacturer, at a thickness of 8.6 body mm is the thinnest tablet PC in the world at the moment.
Both models (pictured above – a model GALAXY Tab 10.1) equipped with dual-core processor with 1 GHz and supports the ability to work in mobile HSPA + networks at speeds up to 21 Mbps in addition to standard Bluetooth wireless technology and Wi-Fi 802.11 a / More >
North American mobile operator Sprint, as part of its program to expand the portfolio of mobile terminals that support its 4G network, introduced another model of Android smartphone – Nexus S 4G, manufactured by Samsung.
In addition to supporting work in 4G mobile networks, Sprint (WiMAX), the new Nexus S 4G running platform Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), 1 GHz processor and a built-in 3D graphics accelerator, which also enables the processing of HD-video content .
Among other specifications Nexus S 4G, which differ little from the original Nexus S, indicates the following:
- Support networks: 3G (EVDO Rev A.); Sprint 4G (WiMAX)
- Dimensions: 124h63h11, 2 mm
- Weight: More >
Sprint’s Epic 4G, Galaxy Tab, and Samsung Transform will all be receiving OTA updates starting March 21 according to documents leaked to us by an anonymous tipster(s). The above picture was sent to us, as well as the full text by a duo of tipsters, so we’re almost certain this will pan out.
The Epic 4G will be updated OTA to EC05, which is Android 2.2.1 (Froyo), and according to the docs will add Sprint ID.
The Galaxy Tab will be updated to EB28 which is also Android 2.2. This update will add Sprint ID and the ability to check usage numbers.
The Samsung More >
The HTC Desire and Desire HD on TELUS will receive updates to Gingerbread sometime this Spring, while a TELUS-approved Froyo update for the Motorola Milestone is expected "very soon", according to information provided by the Canadian carrier to MobileSyrup. Other Android update plans include Froyo for the Samsung Galaxy Apollo, also due in Spring, and Gingerbread for the LG Shine Plus, due in early Summer. The Shine Plus will skip Froyo altogether and receive an update from Eclair straight to Gingerbread.
Gingerbread updates for the Desire series have already been confirmed for Q2 by HTC, but today’s news will reassure TELUS customers that More >
Here’s a turn up for the books; the original Samsung Galaxy S will be getting an upgrade to Android 2.3 Gingerbread. You know, the phone that took ages to get involved with Froyo after many many delays.
According to Samsung Romania’s Facebook page, upgrades will start rolling out on Sunday 20th of March til the end of the month.
The translation from the page reads: “Here are some news about the upcoming upgrades to your Android running smartphones. The 2.2.1 upgrade for the Galaxy S will be available until March 20 and the Gingerbread update will roll out until the end of March.”
This comes More >
First to take two and a third bites from Google’s Gingerbread Android OS 2.3 is Vodafone, who is launching the Google/Samsung Nexus S from the 9th of March, a few weeks before it launches Sony’s Xperia arc which also comes with the same OS sweetness.
Although Google and Samsung launched the Android OS 2.3-powered Nexus S smarGoogle’s Gingerbread Android OS 2.tphone late last year, with Google’s Australian employees the first to truly get the Nexus S down under, it has taken a little while for a local telco to bring it to Australian retail stores. That telco is the somewhat troubled Vodafone, More >
Forget about the Samsung Galaxy S Froyo update! How would you feel about a fresh serving of Gingerbread? We’ve heard for a while that Samsung’s Android team has been hard at work on their Gingerbread update for the Galaxy S line, but if you’re not in the mood to wait around for a long, long, long time (I can’t remember, is that how long we waited for the Froyo update?) for Samsung to roll out the update you can grab it yourself over on XDA-Developers.
According to Lorbas, the Gingerbread ROM for the Galaxy S comes directly from Samsung. The build More >
Gingerbread (the Android 2.3.2 version) has been leaked for the Samsung Galaxy S i9000. Users at XDA Developers are saying that it includes Touchwiz 4, and download mode is still available. It also looks like Samsung is now using the ext4 file system, which should bring performance boosts much like the ones on the Nexus S.
Not every Galaxy S user around the globe even has Froyo yet — but Samsung’s ready to move on, it seems, crafting a ROM based on Android 2.3.2 (in other words, quite recently) for the i9000 model that just leaked across the giant faucet better known as More >