- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged samsung galaxy s
With many Android smartphones now languishing on Android 2.2 Froyo, albeit many not yet seeing the upgrade, some are looking forward to being upgraded to Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and one such smartphone is the LG Optimus One.
LG have already stated the LG Optimus One would see the Android Gingerbread update but thus far haven’t let it be known when.
However according to an article over on Unwired View, and by way of Androidos, LG India have said on Facebook that the Optimus One should see the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update before May is out.
However, don’t let your hopes be set in More >
Android 2.3 Gingerbread software is coming to the Galaxy S smartphone later in March, according to reports.
Samsung Galaxy S smartphones will begin receiving updates to Android Gingerbread by the end of March.
Samsung Mobile’s official Facebook page in Romania has posted a message with some news about updates to the Galaxy S family of smartphones. As translated by My Daily Gadget, it explains, "The 2.2.1 upgrade for the Galaxy S will be available until 20 March and the Gingerbread update will roll out until the end of March." (Presumably, that is supposed to be ‘by’ the end of March, rather than ‘until’.) The More >
Here’s a turn up for the books; the original Samsung Galaxy S will be getting an upgrade to Android 2.3 Gingerbread. You know, the phone that took ages to get involved with Froyo after many many delays.
According to Samsung Romania’s Facebook page, upgrades will start rolling out on Sunday 20th of March til the end of the month.
The translation from the page reads: “Here are some news about the upcoming upgrades to your Android running smartphones. The 2.2.1 upgrade for the Galaxy S will be available until March 20 and the Gingerbread update will roll out until the end of March.”
This comes More >
Samsung Galaxy S was surely one of the best sellers of the previous year and that was primarily due to the revolutionary Android OS. It released with Android 2.1 Eclair and has then got an update to the more recent Android 2.2 Froyo.
However, Google had released Android 2.3 Gingerbread by that time. Samsung’s Romanian Facebook has said that Galaxy S will be getting the Gingerbread update by the end of the month.
Initially it will go through a minor update (2.2.1) in a weeks’ time and by the end of the month, Gingerbread will be available on the Galaxy S.
If Galaxy S More >
It looks like we will be talking in the future more and more about the Samsung Galaxy S because good things are heading towards Sammy’s smartphone. If back in December it was announced that the Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.3 update will, at some point, be released now its being rumored that the release date is scheduled for March.
Now, before you all jump in joy at the thought of snapping the Samsung Galaxy S with the Gingerbread OS on board, you must know that the Android 2.3 will most likely be available for the European version first. Sure, in good time, More >
Forget about the Samsung Galaxy S Froyo update! How would you feel about a fresh serving of Gingerbread? We’ve heard for a while that Samsung’s Android team has been hard at work on their Gingerbread update for the Galaxy S line, but if you’re not in the mood to wait around for a long, long, long time (I can’t remember, is that how long we waited for the Froyo update?) for Samsung to roll out the update you can grab it yourself over on XDA-Developers.
According to Lorbas, the Gingerbread ROM for the Galaxy S comes directly from Samsung. The build More >
Quite obviously, Galaxy S developers didn’t want to wait for Samsung to release a Gingerbread ROM. The forums recently got flooded with Gingerbread after XDA member Lorbas released a complete ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S, version number 2.3.2, coming straight from Samsung itself. It doesn’t work on custom kernels (yet), so that’s a thing to keep in mind when you’re planning to try this out.
Make sure to read the instructions first, you don’t want to end up with a useless brick. Continue on to the Galaxy S forums to find a Gingerbread ROM that fits your taste!
# begin build properties More >
Gingerbread (the Android 2.3.2 version) has been leaked for the Samsung Galaxy S i9000. Users at XDA Developers are saying that it includes Touchwiz 4, and download mode is still available. It also looks like Samsung is now using the ext4 file system, which should bring performance boosts much like the ones on the Nexus S.
Not every Galaxy S user around the globe even has Froyo yet — but Samsung’s ready to move on, it seems, crafting a ROM based on Android 2.3.2 (in other words, quite recently) for the i9000 model that just leaked across the giant faucet better known as More >