- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged nvidia
The Motorola Photon 4G was rumored to be the first flagship Motorola handset to join Sprint in quite some time, and just moments ago at Sprint and Motorola’s press event in New York City, the Android handset got official. The Motorola Photon 4G features a 4.3-inch qHD display, 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 16GB of storage, front-facing VGA camera, rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with full 1080p HD video capture support, 4G WiMAX, and more. It definitely looks like the Photon 4G and the EVO 3D will be the Android handsets to beat this summer. The full press release is after the More >
According to NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang, the new wave of Android tablets is going to rock the world. Indeed, it’s true! Here’s more. Most recently, he told Reuters Technology Summit in New York last Monday that tablets using Google’s Android platform could overtake Apple Inc’s red-hot iPad within three years as improved versions and more applications hit the market. He added that these new versions of Android, most especially Honeycomb, will beat the iPad as developers make more games and other software to use on them.
Jen-Hsun Huang even said, “The Android phone took only two and a half years to More >
NVIDIA CEO – Jen-Hsun Huang is one smart guy, and has helped make NVIDIA on of the top tech companies in the world of GPU’s. Most recently, Huang went on the public record, and said that it is quite safe to assume that concerns and issues surrounding the initial batch of Android-powered tablets “have been largely addressed”, and that things are only going to get better and better. If we can all recall the glory days back to when the original handset was launched, and how far Android has come, and how many devices, countries, and carriers it has gone More >
Things are getting very interesting in the Android chipset game. One of the desktop’s biggest GPU providers – NVIDIA – has already made their way into several Android phones, tablets, and soon-to-be netbooks (hybrid or otherwise), and now their biggest desktop competitor – AMD – looks to join them.
They’re said to be recruiting engineers to create chipset drivers for Android. Starting out, their focus will likely be getting their mobile chipset into the tablets and netbooks of today’s top OEMs, but that doesn’t mean they won’t eventually end up in phones.
AMD joins a long list of other vendors next to More >
Today NVIDIA announced on their Tegra Zone app that Sony’s PlayStation Suite will be coming to Tegra-equipped Android phones and tablets later this year. PlayStation Suite is a hardware-neutral game framework designed to bring the PlayStation experience to Android devices.
The report did not mention which Tegra devices would be PlayStation certified, but it did reveal a couple of games that are expected later this year including PSOne classics like Wild Arms, Cool Boarders 2, and Syphon Filter.
Tegra 2 powered devices have the processing power to bring console-quality games to Android so this announcement is not that surprising, but it’s the More >
NVIDIA announced earlier today that they have released an Android app designed for smart phones and tablets using their Tegra platform. Called Tegra Zone, the free app is essentially a filtered market tool that showcases and highlights apps written to take advantage of NVIDIA’s chipset. Users will find reviews, screenshots, videos, and more to help make buying decisions and choose their next awesome game.
Once one decides to purchase an app, Tegra Zone hands the transaction off to the Android Market. As many of you know, the Tegra platform is the first mobile dual-core chipset and makes for an excellent gaming experience. More >