- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged HTC
Microsoft may not have a runaway success in Windows Phone 7, but don’t think the company is too worried at the moment. Aside from a major “Mango” update that might make Windows Phone 7 more appealing, Microsoft can rely on the steady stream of money that it makes from Android products.
Asymco estimates that Microsoft makes five times as much money from Android sales than it earns from sales of Windows Phone 7. That’s because Microsoft pressured HTC into paying a $5 per device licensing fee based on alleged patent violations in Android. Since HTC has sold an estimated 30 million More >
Whoa, what do we have here. It looks like Asus has already released the source code for the yet-to-be released Asus Transformer Tablet/Laptop. Check out the fancy Transformer in our very own Hands-On. Asus recently released a website all about the Transformer, and now things just got even better.
In case you were wondering, the Asus EEE Pad Transformer is basically a top of the line Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet with some very nice specs. 10″ IPS Display is a nice one, the usual Tegra 2 dual-core beast, along with all those other treats you’d expect in a good, quality tablet. More >
Sprint announced the HTC EVO View 4G back in March at CTIA and what we saw was a gorgeous, WiMax enabled tablet that was running a version of Android 2.3 Gingerbread. However, just a short time ago, Sprint’s “This just in” page listed the HTC EVO View 4G will be arriving with Android Honeycomb 3.0.
So which is it? Will the tablet that won our award for Best Tablet of CTIA arrive with the sweet taste of Honeycomb? Or will it arrive with a version of Gingerbread?
Specifications and bunch of photos of Android powered HTC Pyramid have leaked again. This time the credit of this leak goes to guys at XDA-Developers, who have completely exposed this Smartphone’s hardware and software. From these leaked photos we can see that the HTC Pyramid features HTC’s aluminum uni-body and have resemblance to HTC EVO 3D as respect to its features except 3D. The photos further reveal that there is HTC Sense version 3.0 on-board and along with it there is an Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread for the operating system.
There are still no words on when this device will be out and what it will More >
We caught a glimpse of the HTC Pyramid a few days back from pocketnow.com, and now a tipster sent in some nice, CLEAR images of the Pyramid in all its glory…ok, maybe not ALL its glory, but close right? At least these images show more than the body in a blurred state of confusion.
As reported earlier, this bad boy will be 4.3 inches in display size, under the hood comes with a 1.2 GHz dual-core Processor, 8 megapixel camera on the rear, 1.3 on the front, Android 2.3.2 to start with at launch, and HTC Sense UI. We still don’t More >
An anonymous tipster has sent us several pictures of HTC’s presumed upcoming flagship phone, the HTC Pyramid. According to these shots, the powerhouse Pyramid is confirmed to have a dual-core 1.2GHz processor with 768MB of RAM. It will come running on Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread with the latest Sense 3.0. The screen looks to be 4.3″, and is qHD 960×540 resolution. On the back there is an 8MP camera which probably can record in 1080p, plus a front-facing camera that can do VGA shots. If this phone so far seems like the HTC EVO 3D but without the 3D, you’re right. More >
Looks like many of our beloved phone manufacturers are beginning to realize that the true development for their devices does not happen in their labs, but rather as soon as they hit the streets. As a result of that (and GPL licensing requirements), we are seeing that many companies are releasing the source code for the kernels used in their devices, so that developers out in the wild may have a chance at playing with and tweaking the code to fit their purposes. XDA member uthinkisay started at thread in the Thunderbolt forums where he points at what he found browsing More >
Wow, this is really bad news for anyone hoping to run custom ROMs on HTC’s new Incredible S anytime soon. A recently-discovered RUU for the device seems to indicate that like its distant cousin the Thunderbolt 4G, the Incredible S has a signed bootloader and recovery image. This means any custom recovery image without a valid HTC signature (the kind you’d need to load a custom ROM on your device) would be detected by the phone, which would then deny you access to it.
This is a potentially major setback for any Incredible S owners hoping to ditch the stock ROM in More >
When we first learned in 2007 that Verizon was going to be updating its network to 4G LTE, we’ve been wondering which smartphone would be the first to utilize it. Now it’s here: the HTC ThunderBolt. Without a doubt, the ThunderBolt is being advertized as the must-have device, with fast internet data speeds, a 4.3” display, and a 1GHz processor. Verizon is counting on early-adopters at this point; people not wanting to wait around for other 4G smartphones, such as the dual-core Motorola DROID BIONIC, LG Revolution, or the (un-named) Samsung 4G LTE smartphone with Super AMOLED Plus display. But More >
HTC EVO View 4G is Sprint’s first 4G Android tablet shipping with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and not 3.0 Honeycomb. Nonetheless the 7 inch 1024 x 600 touchscreen display tablet packs 1.5GHz processor, 5.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with HD-capable video camcorder and a forward-facing 1.3 megapixel camera. HTC introduces HTC Scribe with pen (sold separately) for next level note taking on the tab. It also acts as mobile 3G/4G Hotspot for up to eight devices. HTC EVO View 4G will be available this summer (2011) and pricing still to be announced.Key Features of HTC EVO View 4G:
- Android 2.3 operating system
- HTC More >