- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged htc thunderbolt
Verizon Wireless announced on Monday that it will activate its blazing fast 4G LTE service in Pensacola, Tallahassee, and Gainesville Florida; Montgomery and Mobile, Alabama; Fayetteville-Lumberton, North Carolina, and in and around Philadelphia on May 19th. Verizon currently offers two 4G LTE phones, the HTC ThunderBolt and the Samsung DROID Charge, two USB modems, and two 4G LTE mobile hotspots. Hit the jump for a release detailing Verizon’s LTE roll-out in Philadelphia, the largest market from today’s announcements.
4G Smartphones, Modems And Hot Spots Arrive On The Expanded Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 19
PHILADELPHIA, PA — Starting Thursday, More >
Looks like many of our beloved phone manufacturers are beginning to realize that the true development for their devices does not happen in their labs, but rather as soon as they hit the streets. As a result of that (and GPL licensing requirements), we are seeing that many companies are releasing the source code for the kernels used in their devices, so that developers out in the wild may have a chance at playing with and tweaking the code to fit their purposes. XDA member uthinkisay started at thread in the Thunderbolt forums where he points at what he found browsing More >
This is a great news A frustrated HTC Thunderbolt customer trying to troubleshoot an compatibility issue with Bluetooth nearly forgot all his troubles this week. In an email reply, HTC reps responded that the Thunderbolt will be getting an update in the second quarter of the 2011 that while not addressing the Bluetooth issue, will bring Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) to the 4G handset. Of course, that’s HTCs time table. It will also have to clear Verizon before a roll out will commence, but the list of improvements look to really boost what is already a killer Android handset.
We are excited More >
As suspected, Sprint announced the HTC EVO 3D, a glasses-free QHD 3D Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphone. Sprint claims that it is America’s first "glasses free" device with a QHDS display. We know that it’s getting confusing because yesterday AT&T announced that it would offer the LG Thrill 4G, which is the first US smartphone with a 4.3-inch stereoscopic 3D touchsreen. The Sprint website refers to it as not just the next generation of EVO but as the next dimension in mobile phones. AT&T claims that the LG Thrill 4G will take customers into a "new dimension." The HTC EVO 3D More >
For those of you who were hoping to get a rooted device by the time you picked up your brand new Thunderbolt from the store, your prayers have been heard. Thanks to XDA members jamezelle, jcase and a few other devs, inclu, the HTC Thunderbolt has been successfully perm rooted. Coincidentally, it got perm root on the day it was officially released, which is not really that much of a surprise as it was determined that temp root was fully achievable the day before. However, things are far from done as there is no custom recovery as of yet. But if More >
Excited for the ThunderBolt? If so, you’re not alone; but if not, you’ve got even more companions.
However, thanks to Amazon Wireless, haters now have one less reason to pick on the ThunderBolt: the online retailer is selling Verizon’s first LTE phone for just $179.99 – $70 less than the official $249.99 price.
When you add free two-day shipping and no taxes (in most states) to the mix, this immediately becomes the best ThunderBolt deal available – in fact, it’s $30 lower than WireFly’s offer. Additionally, the $179.99 price also applies to upgrades – definitely a huge bonus for existing VZW customers.
So, More >
We have learned from a number of trusted sources that the much-anticipated HTC Thunderbolt will launch this Thursday, March 17. We have also learned that online retailer Wirefly will be offering pre-orders starting at midnight (PST) tonight. The site’s Thunderbolt page has not yet been updated to reflect this, but they announced it via their Facebook page. Verizon’s first LTE smartphone lists for $249.99, but Wirefly is promising a "special price" for their customers.
After a series of frustrating delays and false rumors, anxious Verizon customers can now breathe a sigh of relief as the launch is finally concrete. Are you one More >
The release date for the HTC Thunderbolt is getting a little boring now but we said we would report on everything we find, well how about adding March 21 to your release list.
So far we have all seen Verizon HTC Thunderbolt release dates being February 14, 17, 24, 28, then March 3 and 10th, which means these dates are void, then we heard that March 17th is a possibility and now according to BGR and Droid-Life March 21st has popped up.
Now these are all just online rumours, they could be true but we always suggest waiting for an official announcement and until More >