- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 19 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged HTC EVO 3D
Specifications and bunch of photos of Android powered HTC Pyramid have leaked again. This time the credit of this leak goes to guys at XDA-Developers, who have completely exposed this Smartphone’s hardware and software. From these leaked photos we can see that the HTC Pyramid features HTC’s aluminum uni-body and have resemblance to HTC EVO 3D as respect to its features except 3D. The photos further reveal that there is HTC Sense version 3.0 on-board and along with it there is an Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread for the operating system.
There are still no words on when this device will be out and what it will More >
ORLANDO, Fla.-Sprint kicked off its stay here at CTIA 2011 by announcing the HTC Evo 3D. The handset continues the Android experience you’ve seen in previous members of the Evo family, but adds Android 2.3 Gingerbread and a 3D camera.
The slim candy bar design will be familiar to HTC fans. Its shape and size is very similar to the original Evo and a gorgeous 4.3-inch QHD display dominates the front real estate. The touch screen is wonderfully bright and responsive and the handset has a sturdy feel. In addition to Gingerbread, the Evo 3D runs HTC’s Sense UI, Leap (see all seven More >
As Sprint showed off the HTC EVO 3D Android smartphone, they featured a neat comparison showing why the EVO 3D is currently the fastest smartphone coming to market with 1.2GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon processors. Let’s see how the fastest superphones stack up:
As suspected, Sprint announced the HTC EVO 3D, a glasses-free QHD 3D Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphone. Sprint claims that it is America’s first "glasses free" device with a QHDS display. We know that it’s getting confusing because yesterday AT&T announced that it would offer the LG Thrill 4G, which is the first US smartphone with a 4.3-inch stereoscopic 3D touchsreen. The Sprint website refers to it as not just the next generation of EVO but as the next dimension in mobile phones. AT&T claims that the LG Thrill 4G will take customers into a "new dimension." The HTC EVO 3D More >
If you’re an exhibitor at CTIA looking to keep a secret, you have to be on guard at all times. Blog Pocketnow has acquired images of Sprint collateral that provides hard specs for the yet-to-be-announced HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G. The image tells us that the device will indeed be a 1.2GHz dual-core beast, complete with a 4.3-inch screen with 960 x 540 pixel resolution. The handset also boasts dual 5 megapixel cameras capable of capturing 3D video in 720p, and regular old 2D video in a full 1080p. The EVO 3D also appears to have a 1.3 More >
It’s been a few days since Sprint sent out invitations to their press event at CTIA. While we certainly have our own ideas as to what Sprint will announce, an anonymous tipster has come forward, possibly revealing Sprint’s big announcement agenda.
The source claims that Sprint has three Android devices waiting to be unveiled at CTIA. Two phones and one tablet. The first phone will be the Nexus S which will be equipped with WiMax capabilities. As you may recall Sprint did have plans to launch the original Nexus One last year, but changed their mind since the handset wouldn’t offer More >