- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 19 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged honeycomb
“We continue to be an open source platform and will continue releasing source code when it is ready,” wrote Rubin on the Android Developer Blog. “As I write this the Android team is still hard at work to bring all the new Honeycomb features to phones. As soon as this work is completed, we’ll publish the code. This temporary delay does not represent a change in strategy.”
Google has championed its platform as the open alternative to Apple’s closed iOS system. More >
One CNET reader spotted the spec for the Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system on this Sprint page.
The last we heard from Sprint on the matter was at CTIA, when the carrier told us that it would update the Evo View 4G from Android 2.3 Gingerbread-which we saw on demo tablets-to Android 3.0 Honeycomb as soon as Google makes the tablet-optimized OS widely available to manufacturers and carriers. (Right now, Motorola’s Xoom is More >
Motorola’s big launch of CES 2011 and the first Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet on the market, the Motorola XOOM has a lot to live up to. In its haste to reach Verizon shelves, the XOOM could seem a little half-baked; it doesn’t get Flash Player support for another few weeks, and won’t have 4G until an update sometime in Q2. Still, as the iPad has shown, there are undoubtedly benefits to being first out of the gate, and there’s undoubtedly plenty on offer. Can the XOOM bypass pricing skepticism? Check out the full SlashGear review after the cut.
Hardware and Performance
Motorola’s More >
Motorola Xoom Review: The First Android Honeycomb Tablet Is Expensive, But Is It Worth It? [We Test Out The Xoom And Its Tegra 1GHz Processor, 10-inch Screen and Android 3.0 Goodness.
There’s been a lot of talk about the Motorola Xoom lately. The 10-inch widescreen tablet is the first to carry the tablet-ready Android 3.0 and the rest of its technical specs read like a wish list, but more recently, its high price has drawn attention and headlines to the device. So, after spending some time with the device, is the Motorola Xoom worth the high price that it’ll cost you? More >
Google has closed availability of the source code to Android 3.0 Honeycomb, explaining that the tablet-oriented software was not ready for use on smartphones and that the company didn’t want outside developers or enthusiasts experimenting with it in unauthorized ways. Google redefines open source as closed Google’s Android 3.0 Honeycomb platform was designed exclusively for tablet devices, running initially on Motorola’s Xoom and later this summer on Samsung’s redesigned Galaxy Tab and similar offerings from Toshiba and Acer. New Honeycomb tablets compete not just against Apple’s iPad 2 but also RIM’s Playbook and HP’s webOS TouchPad. Honeycomb tablets’ key advantage over the More >
The Motorola Xoom, is the first android 3.0 tablet to hit the market, we already gone through our first hardware impression of the device, you can read it here. But I can tell you I do like the hardware is solid overall and worth complement to the OS. So what makes the Xoom different from other tablet and what sets it apart. Two things, its the first Android 3.0 Tablet, so it sets the standard for other to follow, and a good one at that . A solid camera hardware finish feel good, device as a sturdy feel in the hands, More >
Have a look with us at the most dominant weather app in the Android world, this one optimized not only for Android 3.0 Honeycomb, but specifically for the giant screens that Honeycomb is meant for. This is WeatherBug, an app made by WeatherBug Mobile, and we’ve got it working on the Motorola XOOM. This app is not only free, it’s utterly professional, and the ads that make it free are basically completely hidden (or built in so well you don’t even notice them as out of place.
When you first open the app, you notice one thing – your location More >
Motorola has announced sales of its Tablet PC, MOTOROLA XOOM Wi-Fi edition in the U.S. on 27 March at an MSRP of $ 599 for 32 GB version.
recall the technical specs:
- Operating System: Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- Dimensions: 249.1 h167, 8h12, 9 mm
- Weight: 730 gr.
- Display: 10.1-inch, a resolution of 1280×800 pixels
- 1 GHz dual-core processor NVIDIA Tegra 2
- Communication: 3.5 mm, micro USB 2.0 HS, Corporate Sync, Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR + HID
- Supported audio formats: AAC, AAC +, AMR NB, AMR WB, MP3, XMF
- Supported video formats: 720p zapis/1080p playback (including streaming More >
Only days after a leaked Staples document showed the Motorola Xoom WiFi version hitting Staples in late March with a $599 price tag comes a long line of other tablets set to hit the US retailer. In the latest leaked document from stable we see mention of the BlackBerry PlayBook (April), Dell Streak 7 (April and upgradeable to Honeycomb), Samsung 8.9, a quattro of 10-inch Android Honeycomb tablets from Dell, HTC, Toshiba and Acer, as well as two webOS tablets (10-inch and 7-inch).10-inch Android Honeycomb tablets by HTC, Dell, Toshiba & Acer
While not much is known about the 10-inch HTC tablet, More >
My faith in Motorola has been reinstated! Once again they provide us with a "Google experience device" that can be easily unlocked for developers to work on. Koush, the legend of custom recoveries (ClockworkMod) and apps such as ROM Manager has compiled a boot.img for the Xoom that runs as "root" allowing us to push the su binary to our device and chmod it properly. To root your Xoom, follow the steps below: