- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged gingerbread
The HTC Thunderbolt and EVO 4G smartphones could get upgraded to the Android 2.3 “Gingerbread” operating system by no later than the end of June, according to a TalkAndroid reader who sent in a message allegedly from an HTC representative.
Despite bountiful company resources, both device manufacturers like HTC and wireless carriers have been dragging their feet when it comes to upgrading their devices to the latest OS, which has been available for nearly six months.
Meanwhile, the hacker community has managed to push unofficial Gingerbread upgrades to the majority of smart phones running older versions of Android natively. The only device that More >
Google unveiled Android 2.3, codename Gingerbread at the end of last year and the Nexus S by Samsung was the first device to get a taste of the delicious Gingerbread. But what about the rest of the world not fortunate enough to land themselves a Nexus S?
Computer World has thrown together a brilliant list of just about every device you can think of and some notes on each device’s hopes for Gingerbread. Everything from the Xperia X10 to the HTC Thunderbolt More >
We’ve been sent a message by HTC asking us to update our notes here about the HTC EVO View 4G. Apparently when we reported yesterday that Sprint’s HTC EVO View 4G was to ship with Android 3.0 Honeycomb, they’d jumped the gun on their website, which is where the whole world looks for solid info. Now consider this: what does Gingerbread mean for the world of Android phones? HTC EVO View 4G will certainly be upgraded to Android 3.0 Honeycomb soon after it’s released, but does this mean the Gingerbread wave is finally upon us?
What I speak of is of course a More >
The popular Samsung Galaxy S smartphone will receive the latest Gingerbread update according to Three’s Twitter feed where a post mentions that the update is expected to come within the next couple of weeks but that they cannot yet confirm a date.
We saw Android OS 2.3.4 popping in our Google Analytics logs, aversion which was also powering the Sprint Nexus S 4G (the successor of the Nexus One and build by Samsung) towards the end of March 2011.
The Galaxy S, like the HTC Desire, can be purchased for as little as £18 per month on a two year contract on Talkmobile More >
Specifications and bunch of photos of Android powered HTC Pyramid have leaked again. This time the credit of this leak goes to guys at XDA-Developers, who have completely exposed this Smartphone’s hardware and software. From these leaked photos we can see that the HTC Pyramid features HTC’s aluminum uni-body and have resemblance to HTC EVO 3D as respect to its features except 3D. The photos further reveal that there is HTC Sense version 3.0 on-board and along with it there is an Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread for the operating system.
There are still no words on when this device will be out and what it will More >
We caught a glimpse of the HTC Pyramid a few days back from pocketnow.com, and now a tipster sent in some nice, CLEAR images of the Pyramid in all its glory…ok, maybe not ALL its glory, but close right? At least these images show more than the body in a blurred state of confusion.
As reported earlier, this bad boy will be 4.3 inches in display size, under the hood comes with a 1.2 GHz dual-core Processor, 8 megapixel camera on the rear, 1.3 on the front, Android 2.3.2 to start with at launch, and HTC Sense UI. We still don’t More >
Sony Ericsson has in its official blog announced that it has plans for a lottery game software upgrade of its Android smartphone Xperia X10 to version Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
Despite the fact that at the start of sales Xperia X10 company announced that it is not planning to upgrade this machine to version Android 2.1, which was then topical, Sony Ericsson has revised its plans in this regard. And now she says it is ready to provide an opportunity to try a new "gingerbread" version sometime in the late second – early in the third quarter. In this case, the manufacturer More >
The HTC Desire and Desire HD on TELUS will receive updates to Gingerbread sometime this Spring, while a TELUS-approved Froyo update for the Motorola Milestone is expected "very soon", according to information provided by the Canadian carrier to MobileSyrup. Other Android update plans include Froyo for the Samsung Galaxy Apollo, also due in Spring, and Gingerbread for the LG Shine Plus, due in early Summer. The Shine Plus will skip Froyo altogether and receive an update from Eclair straight to Gingerbread.
Gingerbread updates for the Desire series have already been confirmed for Q2 by HTC, but today’s news will reassure TELUS customers that More >
Rovio, the developer behind the wildly successful Angry Birds franchise, announced on Monday that its forthcoming Android title Angry Birds Rio for Android will launch exclusively in the Amazon Appstore. Amazon announced in January that its app store, which will rival Google’s own Android Market on the Android platform, was open for developer submissions. The exclusive deal with Rovio marks Amazon’s first major coup in the space, as the title is expected to be a wildly popular game for Android. “The Android platform has seen phenomenal growth, and it’s great that new avenues for app distribution are opening up,” said More >
Gingerbread, Google’s next step towards Android’s mobile dominance (both on smartphones and on tablets) has launched with Samsung’s Nexus S in December. Not only did Samsung bring out great hardware, but Google’s also launched the next version of Android with along with it. We review Android “Gingerbread” on T-Mobile’s extraordinarily flexible HD2.
Google hasn’t actually promised much with Gingerbread despite much ferocious speculation online but as far as Android news goes, we’ve had to get used to it. What is promised by Google was improved gaming performance, new UI elements including a new keyboard, and improved battery life and performance, and More >