- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged froyo
The Samsung Galaxy S 4G picks up where the Vibrant left off, adding 4G HSPA+ speeds of up to 21Mbps, a front-facing VGA camera, enhanced battery life, and Android 2.2 with Flash 10.1 support. The rest of the phone is strikingly similar to its 3G predecessor, even down to the disappointing lack of a camera flash. T-Mobile also dangles the carrot in front of its customers by preloading the movie Inception onto the phone in order to show off the Galaxy S 4G’s Super AMOLED screen. This is a classic T-Mobile incentive, and one that should make Christopher Nolan happy. James Cameron More >
Sprint’s Epic 4G, Galaxy Tab, and Samsung Transform will all be receiving OTA updates starting March 21 according to documents leaked to us by an anonymous tipster(s). The above picture was sent to us, as well as the full text by a duo of tipsters, so we’re almost certain this will pan out.
The Epic 4G will be updated OTA to EC05, which is Android 2.2.1 (Froyo), and according to the docs will add Sprint ID.
The Galaxy Tab will be updated to EB28 which is also Android 2.2. This update will add Sprint ID and the ability to check usage numbers.
The Samsung More >
The HTC Desire and Desire HD on TELUS will receive updates to Gingerbread sometime this Spring, while a TELUS-approved Froyo update for the Motorola Milestone is expected "very soon", according to information provided by the Canadian carrier to MobileSyrup. Other Android update plans include Froyo for the Samsung Galaxy Apollo, also due in Spring, and Gingerbread for the LG Shine Plus, due in early Summer. The Shine Plus will skip Froyo altogether and receive an update from Eclair straight to Gingerbread.
Gingerbread updates for the Desire series have already been confirmed for Q2 by HTC, but today’s news will reassure TELUS customers that More >
Rovio, the developer behind the wildly successful Angry Birds franchise, announced on Monday that its forthcoming Android title Angry Birds Rio for Android will launch exclusively in the Amazon Appstore. Amazon announced in January that its app store, which will rival Google’s own Android Market on the Android platform, was open for developer submissions. The exclusive deal with Rovio marks Amazon’s first major coup in the space, as the title is expected to be a wildly popular game for Android. “The Android platform has seen phenomenal growth, and it’s great that new avenues for app distribution are opening up,” said More >
Via Facebook, AT&T has made its second major Android operating system update announcement in as many days. The subject of today’s post: the HTC Aria. AT&T has informed its friends that an Android 2.2 (Froyo) update for HTC’s mid-level Aria handset will be ready for public consumption beginning tomorrow. Ma’ Bell is asking eager Aria owners to hit up the company’s Facebook page tomorrow for download instructions.