- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged android
Dragging around an MP3 player and a phone in your pocket or briefcase these days just seems silly. There are plenty of applications available for Android that can turn your Smartphone into a fully fledged jukebox, even if you don’t have much space left available on your SD card or internal memory. Whether it’s radio or streaming you’re looking for, Android has apps to help you rock out wherever you are or whatever mood you’re in.
Pandora is an internet radio streaming service that’s gotten damn good at determing what it is you like listening to and playing more just like More >
Microsoft may not have a runaway success in Windows Phone 7, but don’t think the company is too worried at the moment. Aside from a major “Mango” update that might make Windows Phone 7 more appealing, Microsoft can rely on the steady stream of money that it makes from Android products.
Asymco estimates that Microsoft makes five times as much money from Android sales than it earns from sales of Windows Phone 7. That’s because Microsoft pressured HTC into paying a $5 per device licensing fee based on alleged patent violations in Android. Since HTC has sold an estimated 30 million More >
The only reason I call this app review a mini review is because there’s simply not that much to say about it. It appears, from here, and this far into the app, that this Skype with Video chat does exactly what it says it does and it does it well. Remember back when we took a look at the app called Tango – another video chat app? Believe it or not, this iteration of Skype is VERY similar to that, only Skype has a big bonus : it’s Skype.
Immediately, on with the review. This app how four main tabs: contacts, More >
The HTC Thunderbolt and EVO 4G smartphones could get upgraded to the Android 2.3 “Gingerbread” operating system by no later than the end of June, according to a TalkAndroid reader who sent in a message allegedly from an HTC representative.
Despite bountiful company resources, both device manufacturers like HTC and wireless carriers have been dragging their feet when it comes to upgrading their devices to the latest OS, which has been available for nearly six months.
Meanwhile, the hacker community has managed to push unofficial Gingerbread upgrades to the majority of smart phones running older versions of Android natively. The only device that More >
There are a number of various connectivity and functionality options available in Android devices. But that also gives to the user the not-so-easy task of having to manage them all. For example, toggling with WiFi, 3G and Bluetooth might become an essential task while using it, but it requires you to dig deep into the phone settings repeatedly. Quick Settings app attempts to alleviate your troubles when it comes to toggling between multiple functionalities of your Android gadget. You’re no more required to clog up your home screen with shortcuts to multiple functionalities on your phone. The app is free.
- Quick More >
SPB Mobile Shell is one of the essential applications I have on my Nokia N8 and previously on my older Windows Mobile phones. It is a replacement application launcher that works not only quicker and better than Nokia’s default homescreen, but also in a way that makes the device much more pleasant to use. So when SPB asked if I wanted to try out the beta for SPB Shell 3D for Android, I seized the chance. It is hard getting excited about applications these days, more so mobile applications, but I truly had high hopes for SPB.
What you’ve got here is More >
“We continue to be an open source platform and will continue releasing source code when it is ready,” wrote Rubin on the Android Developer Blog. “As I write this the Android team is still hard at work to bring all the new Honeycomb features to phones. As soon as this work is completed, we’ll publish the code. This temporary delay does not represent a change in strategy.”
Google has championed its platform as the open alternative to Apple’s closed iOS system. More >
The popular Samsung Galaxy S smartphone will receive the latest Gingerbread update according to Three’s Twitter feed where a post mentions that the update is expected to come within the next couple of weeks but that they cannot yet confirm a date.
We saw Android OS 2.3.4 popping in our Google Analytics logs, aversion which was also powering the Sprint Nexus S 4G (the successor of the Nexus One and build by Samsung) towards the end of March 2011.
The Galaxy S, like the HTC Desire, can be purchased for as little as £18 per month on a two year contract on Talkmobile More >
Description: The official Yahoo! Mail app for your Android phone: Notifications, Access Yahoo! Contacts, Send & receive attachments, Smart Folders & Full Search, Write with rich text & emoticons, Switch to Yahoo! Messenger with ease.
The official Yahoo! Mail app for Android - Multiple Yahoo! Accounts - Preview photos in your inbox - Enhanced integration with Yahoo! Messenger - Push notifications - Send and receive attachments - Compose with rich text & emoticons - Smart folders and powerful search * Samsung Galaxy devices are currently not supported Recent changes: New in 1.2.1 - Fixes for erroneous bizmail login errors that prevented access More >
One CNET reader spotted the spec for the Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system on this Sprint page.
The last we heard from Sprint on the matter was at CTIA, when the carrier told us that it would update the Evo View 4G from Android 2.3 Gingerbread-which we saw on demo tablets-to Android 3.0 Honeycomb as soon as Google makes the tablet-optimized OS widely available to manufacturers and carriers. (Right now, Motorola’s Xoom is More >