- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged Android – powered phone
The Samsung DROID Charge is the second 4G LTE capable phone for Verizon Wireless which immediately makes it a must-consider device. Although 4G network problems caused a delay in the April 28th launch date, Samsung’s first 4G phone for Verizon will be arriving sooner rather than later. The questions is – when it arrives – is it for you? Let’s find out.Hardware Review
The DROID Charge has some striking angles and curves that give it an enjoyably original look: the front has a curved top and angled bottom while the rear also angles in and brings the phones bulk to More >
Despite the continued protest of Sprint and others in the wireless industry, AT&T has submitted its proposal detailing the acquisition of T-Mobile to the FCC. Detractors argue that the merger would stifle competition as Verizon and AT&T would emerge as the only viable contenders in the US. AT&T is prepared to argue that acquiring T-Mobile will allow them to bring 4G LTE services to 97 percent of the United States, tracking the growing demand for wireless and bringing high-speed services to areas that otherwise would be left without. It’s a tough call, but luckily we aren’t the ones that have More >
When we last heard from Texas Instruments they had been hard at work absorbing business rivals, but today they showed off what they do best. Technology.
The most recent fruits of their labor is a little something called the bq51013. Its a wireless induction charging chip that’s close to 80% smaller than technology we’re using now. If you’re unfamiliar with wireless charging its the same tech found inside your Sonicare toothbrush or the Palm Pre’s Touch Stone.
I’ve never been a fan of wireless charging. With my busy lifestyle I, at most, have only have a few precious moments to find wall More >
News Phones Carriers Apps Games Calendar Podcast Google: 350,000 Android devices activated every day, 3 billion apps installed so far
On its earning call today, Google revealed some very interesting statistics about Android and its growth. The first one, more than 3 billion apps have been installed from the Market. A formidable milestone, but even more shocking is how fast Android reached it. It took 20 months for Android to reach 1 billion installed apps, then 5 more months to reach 2 billion, and finally only 2 months to reach 3 billion.
If we take that kind of exponential growth and project it into the future, it should only take a few weeks for Android to reach 4 billion installed apps. More >
As a fledgling Android developer one of the first things you’ll need to do is get your head around Activity Classes. We can’t overstate the importance of this. A sharp, fluid understanding of how each class interacts with each other class, and the end result for end users will not only speed along your project dev time, but open up new possibilities for your programming. So let’s take a look at these in some detail.
- onCreate(): This is called when the activity first starts up. You can use it to perform one-time initialization such as launching the user interface. onCreate() utilizes More >
As Android phones continue to gain market share over popular smartphones like Apple’s iPhone and RIM’s Blackberry, several new additions to the Android family have been announced. Sharp’s newest Android offering, which carries the model name “Galapagos,” is slated to be released in Japan later this year. The Galapagos comes with a host of different features that have become nearly standard amongst Android phones, including an impressive camera shooting both video and still images. The most impressive aspect of this new handset is the 3D screen, which Sharp hopes will bring such films and 3D content to smartphone users around More >
T-Mobile on Tuesday announced the addition of two new unlimited plans to its portfolio. Dubbed “Even More” and “Even More Plus,” both plans afford subscribers with unlimited nationwide voice calling, unlimited messaging and unlimited data. Both plans also include 2GB soft caps, so customers who go over 2GB in a single billing period will have their data speeds reduced, or throttled, until the next billing period begins. T-Mobile says its 4G smartphone users average about 1GB of data each month. “Consumers today are looking for even more value and flexibility from their wireless plans,” said T-mobile SVP of Marketing, John More >
DirecTV is set to bring new mobile content options to their consumers as they have announced HBO Go and MAX Go, services that should bring you over 1800 titles worth of entertainment from movies to television shows. The service will first be launched for PC, but tucked away in the press release is a line confirming that the service will be going mobile sometime later this year.And – you guessed it – one of those mobile platforms will be Android. The press release mentions that users will be able to watch their favorite shows after it airs on television. The More >
Things are getting very interesting in the Android chipset game. One of the desktop’s biggest GPU providers – NVIDIA – has already made their way into several Android phones, tablets, and soon-to-be netbooks (hybrid or otherwise), and now their biggest desktop competitor – AMD – looks to join them.
They’re said to be recruiting engineers to create chipset drivers for Android. Starting out, their focus will likely be getting their mobile chipset into the tablets and netbooks of today’s top OEMs, but that doesn’t mean they won’t eventually end up in phones.
AMD joins a long list of other vendors next to More >
A couple of leaks preceded this announcement, but Samsung’s gone ahead and made it official: the Samsung Galaxy Prevail will be Boost Mobile’s first CDMA Android handset. It’s not the most exciting device we’ve ever seen with its 2 megapixel camera, 3.2 inch display and Android 2.2, but you can’t really argue with $179.99 for a pay-as-you-go device. (And their service plans are nothing to underestimate, either, with unlimited everything plans going for $50 per month.) Read on for full press details.
Why Settle When You Can "Prevail" with the new
Android-powered Phone from Boost Mobile and Samsung
The new Samsung Galaxy Prevail More >