- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 19 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged android OS
As Android phones continue to gain market share over popular smartphones like Apple’s iPhone and RIM’s Blackberry, several new additions to the Android family have been announced. Sharp’s newest Android offering, which carries the model name “Galapagos,” is slated to be released in Japan later this year. The Galapagos comes with a host of different features that have become nearly standard amongst Android phones, including an impressive camera shooting both video and still images. The most impressive aspect of this new handset is the 3D screen, which Sharp hopes will bring such films and 3D content to smartphone users around More >
If you’ve been keeping up with all the Android happenings as of late, I’m sure you’ve come across your fair share of editorials regarding the impending doom of Google’s once open Android OS. I can tell you, from my experience alone, I was beginning to have my doubts. After reading numerous articles on Google holding Honeycomb captive, to Google ending custom UI’s, I wasn’t sure exactly where Android was headed.
Calm your restless hearts, Android faithful. Andy Rubin has heard your cries and is here to “set the record straight.”
Trust us. This is one speech you’re going to want to read More >
Google is probably the latest entity to join the arena of tablet makers. The company is reportedly mulling over the launch of a new a Nexus tablet alongside their smartphone – Google Nexus S.
Speculations have it that the upcoming tablet will be built by LG. This new choice of the manufacturer triggers many a question. As we know, the Nexus S was built by Samsung and Google preferred HTC for making the first Google Nexus phone.
Well, does this mean that Samsung and HTC have fallen out of favor with Google these days? The general feeling is what we just voiced, More >
Google has followed through by continuing to place huge statues on their front lawn. Android 3.0 is named Honeycomb and it now joins Gingerbread, Cupcake, Donut, Éclair and Froyo. Google stated on Twitter that “The Android team continues to be committed to placing large dessert statues on lawns. Honeycomb is no exception.” Looks nice… unfortunately for us Canadians there has yet to be a carriers to officially confirm a device with this tablet-friendly OS will be released.
The Android team at Google celebrates each new version of the operating system by placing a giant statue in front of their building at Google Headquarters More >
"The APIs are final, and you can now develop apps targeting this new platform and publish them to Android Market," SDK Tech Lead Xavier Ducrohet announced in a post on the Android Developer blog.
The release of the full SDK comes just under a month after Google released a preview of the SDK in late January.
Along with the new platform, Ducrohet also announced updates to the SDK Tool (r10) and the ADT Plugin for Eclipse (10.0.0). Goodies promised in these updates include More >
The Mobile World Congress saw keynotes by some of the industry’s big players. Take for example, Eric Schmidt of Google. Schmidt talked about the next steps the Google Android OS will take in the future, and how the company would venture into the future of smartphones. Most important news that could be taken from the keynote perhaps is something that’s related to the much awaited next generation Google Android OS – the Ice Cream. According to Schmidt, the Google Android Ice Cream will combine features of Gingerbread and Honeycomb.