- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 19 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged android market
The 1Mobile Market helps you discover the perfect applications for your unique, mobile life.
- FREE apps and games only!
- Simple, clean interface
- Safe downloads
- Authoritative app and game recommendations handpicked by our dedicated editors
- Topic Articles recommending apps and games based on your interests and needs, updated daily
- Find all the essentials, plus hidden gems!
- Reliable, user friendly site
1Mobile Market can guide you to the highest quality, most ideal apps for your interests, needs, and tastes at any given moment.
Discover the perfect apps to build your mobile life!
Screenshots:Download 1MobileMarket here More >
Company Rovio Mobile today made available for free download from the Android Market its regular bird "saga" of the evil birds – Angry Birds Rio, which had previously been available exclusively on Amazon Appstore.
Again, that storyline Angry Birds Rio begins with the fact that the original evil birds have been kidnapped and transported to the magical city of Rio, where they ultimately commit escape in order to find and rescue his friends and Blu Jewel – two rare parrots and macaws stars RIO upcoming animated film from Fox motion picture. This film will be released on wide screens on April More >
Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. (MMI) announced this week that its XOOM will now have a Wi-Fi edition in the U.S. beginning March 27. Some of the retailers offering the 10.1-inch HD tablet powered by Android 3.0 Honeycomb include Amazon, Best Buy, RadioShack, Costco, Staples, Walmart, and some Sam’s Club locations. The 32 GB tablet has an MSRP of $599.
“Motorola XOOM is a truly innovative tablet – its design, coupled with being the first tablet to have Android 3.0, results in a user experience that is one-of-a-kind,” said Dan Papalia, vice president of retail sales for Motorola Mobility. “We are now continuing More >
The last time Google was accused of stealing, this same source was defamed and his words were debunked by many. Still, the fact that he so boldly claims the things he claims gets us to listen. The latest says Google copied 2.5 megabyes of code from over 700 linux kernel header files for its Dalvik VM. After dropping a comment here and an if statement there, Google supposedly claimed the documents contained no copyrightable information.
Florian Mueller – the infamous man behind FOSS Patents – says this could be legally crippling for Google. Should Google be accused and found guilty of More >
As smartphone sales for the Android continue to surge, many believe that Android-based devices have the potential to give the Apple iPad a run for its money in the tablet market. But according to a new report from Forrester Research, the iPad’s competitors won’t be able to keep up.
The report calls the iPad challengers – from Android Honeycomb tablets from Motorola and Toshiba to RIM’s BlackBerry PlayBook and HP TouchPad – "solid products with fatally flawed product strategies."
"Miscalculations in pricing and distribution spell trouble for Android tablets, especially the Motorola Xoom," the report said.
The most basic version of the iPad More >
Rovio, the developer behind the wildly successful Angry Birds franchise, announced on Monday that its forthcoming Android title Angry Birds Rio for Android will launch exclusively in the Amazon Appstore. Amazon announced in January that its app store, which will rival Google’s own Android Market on the Android platform, was open for developer submissions. The exclusive deal with Rovio marks Amazon’s first major coup in the space, as the title is expected to be a wildly popular game for Android. “The Android platform has seen phenomenal growth, and it’s great that new avenues for app distribution are opening up,” said More >
A few days ago Google was made aware that there were over 20 apps in the Android Market that were up to no good. These malicious apps gained system-level access to your handset when downloaded and would intercept and covertly transmit private data to 3rd party servers. Some of these apps have been downloaded more than 50,000 times. To try and fix the problem, Google has started using a remote kill switch feature in Android to wirelessly nuke those installed apps on user’s handsets. That’s not the entire story, though, as Google is actually installing new code in the process. More >
The statement notes that the Android team last Tuesday was aware of the appearance on the Android Market programs containing malicious code. A few minutes later these programs have been identified and removed. These malicious applications are using the vulnerability, which affects the device with a version of the operating system Android 2.2.2 and higher. For the affected devices, according to the company, the attacker managed to collect only the specific information about the device More >