- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 19 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged Android ice cream
Android 3.1 Ice Cream Sundae is expected to be unveiled during Google I/O in San Francisco next month
Labs in Mountain View and Cupertino are hiding fresh takes on the computing market. Apple recently announced that they’ll unveil their fresh take during WWDC 2011 in June, while we can now say with fairly certainty that Google will unveil their fresh take during Google I/O in May. Android 3.1 Ice Cream Sundae is the full name of the next step in a computing world increasingly dominated by Google. Only time will tell whether Apple’s iOS 5 will be ready to compete head-to-head with Android 3.1 from day one, but we expect these two systems to steal most of the headlines More >
Google is probably the latest entity to join the arena of tablet makers. The company is reportedly mulling over the launch of a new a Nexus tablet alongside their smartphone – Google Nexus S.
Speculations have it that the upcoming tablet will be built by LG. This new choice of the manufacturer triggers many a question. As we know, the Nexus S was built by Samsung and Google preferred HTC for making the first Google Nexus phone.
Well, does this mean that Samsung and HTC have fallen out of favor with Google these days? The general feeling is what we just voiced, More >
Since Google has officially unveiled Android 2.3 Gingerbread almost three months ago, some Android phone manufacturers have promised to release updates to this version for their devices. Among them was Samsung, promising to update the Galaxy S, last year’s flagship Android smartphone, to the newest version of the operating system. Last time we heard of this, Samsung was supposedly going to get the update out in March. Of course, after the amount of time it took Samsung to update the Galaxy S to Android 2.2 Froyo, many people were skeptical of this.
However, it may just happen. Maybe not this month, More >
HTC has announced that it will release Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread update for four of its handsets soon. The company confirmed with Slashgear that the Gingerbread update for the four Android based HTC handsets would be released in the second quarter of this year. These four handsets are- Desire, Desire HD, Desire Z and Incredible S.
HTC hasn’t announced any specific date for the release of Android 2.3 Gingerbread for Froyo running handsets. However, the second quarter release of Gingerbread certainly is a relieving update for all Desire series handsets and Incredible S owners. But the delay might leave a select More >
"The APIs are final, and you can now develop apps targeting this new platform and publish them to Android Market," SDK Tech Lead Xavier Ducrohet announced in a post on the Android Developer blog.
The release of the full SDK comes just under a month after Google released a preview of the SDK in late January.
Along with the new platform, Ducrohet also announced updates to the SDK Tool (r10) and the ADT Plugin for Eclipse (10.0.0). Goodies promised in these updates include More >
The Mobile World Congress saw keynotes by some of the industry’s big players. Take for example, Eric Schmidt of Google. Schmidt talked about the next steps the Google Android OS will take in the future, and how the company would venture into the future of smartphones. Most important news that could be taken from the keynote perhaps is something that’s related to the much awaited next generation Google Android OS – the Ice Cream. According to Schmidt, the Google Android Ice Cream will combine features of Gingerbread and Honeycomb.