- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged android 2.3
The Motorola Photon 4G was rumored to be the first flagship Motorola handset to join Sprint in quite some time, and just moments ago at Sprint and Motorola’s press event in New York City, the Android handset got official. The Motorola Photon 4G features a 4.3-inch qHD display, 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 16GB of storage, front-facing VGA camera, rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with full 1080p HD video capture support, 4G WiMAX, and more. It definitely looks like the Photon 4G and the EVO 3D will be the Android handsets to beat this summer. The full press release is after the More >
If you thought Android and clamshell handsets won’t fit, think again: Sharp today introduced [JP] the so-called AQUOS PHONE THE HYBRID 007SH, a flip phone running on Android 2.3. It’s the first of its kind (at least by a major company), but that’s not all the device has to offer.
Sharp actually squeezed a ton of features into the phone:
- Android 2.3
- 3.4-inch naked-eye 3D LCD touchscreen with 854×480 resolution
- 0.7-inch OLED sub-display
- 16MP CCD camera with 1,280×720 HD video recording support
- waterproof body
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0+EDR
- digital TV tuner
- digital wallet function (Felica/RFID)
- infrared port
- Micro HDMI interface More >
Sony Ericsson on Thursday unveiled three new Android-powered smartphones: the Xperia mini, the Xperia mini pro and the Xperia acro. The latter is a new version of the Xperia arc that will only be available in the Japanese market, however the Xperia mini and mini pro are set for global launches beginning in the third quarter of this year. Sony Ericsson claims that the new Xperia mini is the smallest Android phone in the world capable of capturing HD video, and it features Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), a 3-inch Reality Display with Sony’s Bravia engine, a 1GHz Snapdragon processor and a More >
The HTC Thunderbolt and EVO 4G smartphones could get upgraded to the Android 2.3 “Gingerbread” operating system by no later than the end of June, according to a TalkAndroid reader who sent in a message allegedly from an HTC representative.
Despite bountiful company resources, both device manufacturers like HTC and wireless carriers have been dragging their feet when it comes to upgrading their devices to the latest OS, which has been available for nearly six months.
Meanwhile, the hacker community has managed to push unofficial Gingerbread upgrades to the majority of smart phones running older versions of Android natively. The only device that More >
Google unveiled Android 2.3, codename Gingerbread at the end of last year and the Nexus S by Samsung was the first device to get a taste of the delicious Gingerbread. But what about the rest of the world not fortunate enough to land themselves a Nexus S?
Computer World has thrown together a brilliant list of just about every device you can think of and some notes on each device’s hopes for Gingerbread. Everything from the Xperia X10 to the HTC Thunderbolt More >
The popular Samsung Galaxy S smartphone will receive the latest Gingerbread update according to Three’s Twitter feed where a post mentions that the update is expected to come within the next couple of weeks but that they cannot yet confirm a date.
We saw Android OS 2.3.4 popping in our Google Analytics logs, aversion which was also powering the Sprint Nexus S 4G (the successor of the Nexus One and build by Samsung) towards the end of March 2011.
The Galaxy S, like the HTC Desire, can be purchased for as little as £18 per month on a two year contract on Talkmobile More >
We’re here live at the Boost Mobile’s media event in New York City where the prepaid carrier just announced the Samsung Galaxy Prevail — its first CDMA Android powered smartphone. The Galaxy Prevail runs Android 2.2 (Froyo) and sports a 3.2-inch touchscreen display, 2 megapixel rear-facing camera, Bluetooth, and free subscription to Telenav for voice-guided turn-by-turn directions. During our initial hands-on, it was immediately clear that the Galaxy Prevail does not have the same hardware prowess as other Samsung devices with the Galaxy namesake. There’s no 4-inch Super AMOLED display, it’s incapable of recording 720p video, and it felt a More >
Although some lucky Android smartphone users have already received an update to the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system, many more are eagerly waiting for the upgrade. There are so many reports about Gingerbread coming to various handsets that it can be difficult to keep up with news for your own smartphone but now you will be able to see easily if your phone is on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade list.
The Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS gives better speed, enhanced battery life, an improved interface along with an improved keyboard. The 2.3 upgrade has already been received for the HTC Nexus One and the Samsung More >
Notre source, mala3320, chez SFR vient de nous annoncer une excellente nouvelle. Le HTC Pyramid, le successeur du Desire HD, va arriver en France. Il sera disponible chez l’opérateur à la fin mai. Sur la fiche technique, les caractéristiques sont les suivantes : processeur double-coeur à 1,2GHz, écran 4.3 pouces, HTC Sense 3.0 et appareil photo de 8 mégapixels avec flash LED.
Ces informations confirment donc les photos que nous avons pu apercevoir hier chez xda-developpers. On aura donc un téléphone avec les spécifications suivantes :
- Android 2.3
- HTC Sense 3.0
- Ecran de 4,3 pouces, avec une résolution de 960 x 540 pixels More >
Gingerbread, Google’s next step towards Android’s mobile dominance (both on smartphones and on tablets) has launched with Samsung’s Nexus S in December. Not only did Samsung bring out great hardware, but Google’s also launched the next version of Android with along with it. We review Android “Gingerbread” on T-Mobile’s extraordinarily flexible HD2.
Google hasn’t actually promised much with Gingerbread despite much ferocious speculation online but as far as Android news goes, we’ve had to get used to it. What is promised by Google was improved gaming performance, new UI elements including a new keyboard, and improved battery life and performance, and More >