Posts tagged Android 2.3 operating system
An anonymous tipster has sent us several pictures of HTC’s presumed upcoming flagship phone, the HTC Pyramid. According to these shots, the powerhouse Pyramid is confirmed to have a dual-core 1.2GHz processor with 768MB of RAM. It will come running on Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread with the latest Sense 3.0. The screen looks to be 4.3″, and is qHD 960×540 resolution. On the back there is an 8MP camera which probably can record in 1080p, plus a front-facing camera that can do VGA shots. If this phone so far seems like the HTC EVO 3D but without the 3D, you’re right. Click on to see more pictures of the HTC Pyramid!
HTC EVO View 4G is Sprint’s first 4G Android tablet shipping with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and not 3.0 Honeycomb. Nonetheless the 7 inch 1024 x 600 touchscreen display tablet packs 1.5GHz processor, 5.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with HD-capable video camcorder and a forward-facing 1.3 megapixel camera. HTC introduces HTC Scribe with pen (sold separately) for next level note taking on the tab. It also acts as mobile 3G/4G Hotspot for up to eight devices. HTC EVO View 4G will be available this summer (2011) and pricing still to be announced.
Key Features of HTC EVO View 4G:
- Android 2.3 operating system
- HTC Scribe Technology enabling enhanced voice-synchronized note taking with the HTC Scribe digital pen using Timemark to capture the audio of a meeting at the same time as written notes
- Google mobile services such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Maps™ with Navigation, Voice Actions and YouTube™
- Corporate email (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync), personal (POP & IMAP) email and instant messaging
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Android Market™ for access to more than 150,000 useful applications, widgets and games available for download to customize the experience
- 4G data speeds (WiMAX) – peak download speeds of more than 10 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1 Mbps; average download speeds of 3-6 Mbps
- 3G data speeds (EVDO Rev A.) – peak download speeds of up to 3.1 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1.8 Mbps; average download speeds of 600 kbps-1.4 Mbps
- Wi-Fi® (802.11 b/g/n)
- Integrated GPS
- 4000mAh battery