- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged Android 2.3 Gingerbread
NVIDIA CEO – Jen-Hsun Huang is one smart guy, and has helped make NVIDIA on of the top tech companies in the world of GPU’s. Most recently, Huang went on the public record, and said that it is quite safe to assume that concerns and issues surrounding the initial batch of Android-powered tablets “have been largely addressed”, and that things are only going to get better and better. If we can all recall the glory days back to when the original handset was launched, and how far Android has come, and how many devices, countries, and carriers it has gone More >
We already know (or think we know) that Google TV will play a big role at Google IO next week, under the veil of Android. But if you connect the dots it seems like Google may be planning a powerful foray into the gaming market that could compete with traditional gaming consoles like XBOX360, PS3, and Wii. Let’s follow the trail of clues:
- First of all, we expect Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) to merge with Google TV in the source code for the upcoming release of Android x.x (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- That’ll lay a lot of behind the More >
Although some lucky Android smartphone users have already received an update to the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system, many more are eagerly waiting for the upgrade. There are so many reports about Gingerbread coming to various handsets that it can be difficult to keep up with news for your own smartphone but now you will be able to see easily if your phone is on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade list.
The Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS gives better speed, enhanced battery life, an improved interface along with an improved keyboard. The 2.3 upgrade has already been received for the HTC Nexus One and the Samsung More >
The event was actually in a nightclub set up in a warehouse in the centre of London, with loud thumping music that all the geeks were straining over in the dark and dry ice in order to hear the Sony reps. However, this did not stop us from trying out the funky new phone.
The Xperia Play runs Gingerbread and feels pretty smooth and responsive switching from home screen to home screen More >
UK mobile network operator Three has announced earlier, via Twitter, that the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update for the original HTC Desire will become available for smartphones it sold sometime near the end of April, or perhaps the beginning of May at the latest.
Judging by the fact that carriers usually release such updates for their branded smartphones after unlocked devices have already received them, it’s probably safe to assume that HTC Desire handsets bought in the UK SIM-free and unlocked will notify their owners that the update to Android 2.3 Gingerbread is available sometime during the month of April.
Also, we’ve previously heard More >
ORLANDO, Fla.-Sprint kicked off its stay here at CTIA 2011 by announcing the HTC Evo 3D. The handset continues the Android experience you’ve seen in previous members of the Evo family, but adds Android 2.3 Gingerbread and a 3D camera.
The slim candy bar design will be familiar to HTC fans. Its shape and size is very similar to the original Evo and a gorgeous 4.3-inch QHD display dominates the front real estate. The touch screen is wonderfully bright and responsive and the handset has a sturdy feel. In addition to Gingerbread, the Evo 3D runs HTC’s Sense UI, Leap (see all seven More >
There have been several rumours about the Android 2.3 Gingerbread toting Google Nexus S 4G for Sprint in the past, but finally the Nexus S for Sprint has been given the official stamp by an announcement from the Google guys.
According to an article over on the Boy Genius Report, Google says that the Sprint Nexus S 4G handset is virtually identical to the previous Android Nexus S smartphone albeit a tad heavier and thicker.
Apparently this slight difference is due to sporting Sprint’s CDMA and WiMAX radio and that the operating system will also differ slightly due to the addition off a 4G More >
With many Android smartphones now languishing on Android 2.2 Froyo, albeit many not yet seeing the upgrade, some are looking forward to being upgraded to Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and one such smartphone is the LG Optimus One.
LG have already stated the LG Optimus One would see the Android Gingerbread update but thus far haven’t let it be known when.
However according to an article over on Unwired View, and by way of Androidos, LG India have said on Facebook that the Optimus One should see the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update before May is out.
However, don’t let your hopes be set in More >
Android 2.3 Gingerbread software is coming to the Galaxy S smartphone later in March, according to reports.
Samsung Galaxy S smartphones will begin receiving updates to Android Gingerbread by the end of March.
Samsung Mobile’s official Facebook page in Romania has posted a message with some news about updates to the Galaxy S family of smartphones. As translated by My Daily Gadget, it explains, "The 2.2.1 upgrade for the Galaxy S will be available until 20 March and the Gingerbread update will roll out until the end of March." (Presumably, that is supposed to be ‘by’ the end of March, rather than ‘until’.) The More >
Looks like HTC’s premiere superphone circa 2009, the HD2, is still alive and kicking. XDA member imilka has cooked up not one, but two impressive ROM dueling for the top spot on your HTC Leo. Hit the break for more details and all the relevant links!
- [Blue Pill] First up is a brand new, highly functioning port of SenseUI 2.1-laced Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread from the Desire S. While this ROM is still undergoing heavy development, it seems like almost everything other than the camera is functioning. That said, don’t be surprised if there are a few gremlins hidden inside. Continue on to the More >