- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged android 2.2
Google unveiled Android 2.3, codename Gingerbread at the end of last year and the Nexus S by Samsung was the first device to get a taste of the delicious Gingerbread. But what about the rest of the world not fortunate enough to land themselves a Nexus S?
Computer World has thrown together a brilliant list of just about every device you can think of and some notes on each device’s hopes for Gingerbread. Everything from the Xperia X10 to the HTC Thunderbolt More >
The Samsung Galaxy S 4G picks up where the Vibrant left off, adding 4G HSPA+ speeds of up to 21Mbps, a front-facing VGA camera, enhanced battery life, and Android 2.2 with Flash 10.1 support. The rest of the phone is strikingly similar to its 3G predecessor, even down to the disappointing lack of a camera flash. T-Mobile also dangles the carrot in front of its customers by preloading the movie Inception onto the phone in order to show off the Galaxy S 4G’s Super AMOLED screen. This is a classic T-Mobile incentive, and one that should make Christopher Nolan happy. James Cameron More >
Here’s a turn up for the books; the original Samsung Galaxy S will be getting an upgrade to Android 2.3 Gingerbread. You know, the phone that took ages to get involved with Froyo after many many delays.
According to Samsung Romania’s Facebook page, upgrades will start rolling out on Sunday 20th of March til the end of the month.
The translation from the page reads: “Here are some news about the upcoming upgrades to your Android running smartphones. The 2.2.1 upgrade for the Galaxy S will be available until March 20 and the Gingerbread update will roll out until the end of March.”
This comes More >
The Samsung Galaxy Pro was unveiled today at the at Samsung SEA Forum in Singapore. The Samsung Galaxy Pro is the first Android handset from Samsung to sport a portrait QWERTY keyboard. The handset will feature an 800MHZ CPU, 2.8-inch touchscreen, 3 megapixel camera, WiFi, and 3G connectivity and will run on Android 2.2.
Like the majority of Samsung’s Android devices, the Galaxy Pro will feature TouchWiz and Samsung’s Social Hub. Launch details and pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Pro are still not available, but 3 UK has announced on their blog that the handset will be coming to their network More >
Well this is certainly unexpected. The HTC Droid Eris for Verizon (remember the one that isn’t getting Android 2.2 Froyo and that seemed relegated to its current firmware) is receiving an OTA software update. We shouldn’t have to tell you it isn’t Froyo, but it does boost the software version to 2.41.605.6 and the radio to 2.42.01.04.27. The list of enhancements and tweaks includes:
- Improved Bluetooth connection to Mercedes-Benz E350 automobiles (random much?)
- New Twitter authentication
- Visually improved Received Signal Strength Indicator
- Pre-loaded Visual Voice Mail
- Sync-able Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 calendars
- MMS can now be sent with or without text, More >
The HTC Incredible 2 has just been spotted in Verizon’s internal system almost a year to the day after its predecessor. Before you get too excited, assuming you are prone to getting excited about the Incredible 2, keep in mind that the original Incredible didn’t launch for a little over two months after it made its first appearance in a similar screenshot.
It’s a safe bet that the Incredible 2 will at least borrow quite a bit from the already announced Incredible S, but whether it is in fact a carbon copy remains to be seen. One trait it hopefully doesn’t More >