- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 19 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged android 2.2 froyo
Our ever growing list of add-ons and UI elements to make our devices unique keeps growing as time goes by. Sometimes, making them unique means to take things from several different places and combining them into one. XDA member myth999 started a thread with the extraction of the upcoming Sony Xperia Play’s PSP classic live wallpaper. But it seems that this thread has evolved into something else. You will find in the following posts to the opening post, some of Sony’s UI elements being extracted and with the ability to be installed in other devices running a minimum of Froyo (Android More >
Looks like many of our beloved phone manufacturers are beginning to realize that the true development for their devices does not happen in their labs, but rather as soon as they hit the streets. As a result of that (and GPL licensing requirements), we are seeing that many companies are releasing the source code for the kernels used in their devices, so that developers out in the wild may have a chance at playing with and tweaking the code to fit their purposes. XDA member uthinkisay started at thread in the Thunderbolt forums where he points at what he found browsing More >
For those of you who were hoping to get a rooted device by the time you picked up your brand new Thunderbolt from the store, your prayers have been heard. Thanks to XDA members jamezelle, jcase and a few other devs, inclu, the HTC Thunderbolt has been successfully perm rooted. Coincidentally, it got perm root on the day it was officially released, which is not really that much of a surprise as it was determined that temp root was fully achievable the day before. However, things are far from done as there is no custom recovery as of yet. But if More >
With many Android smartphones now languishing on Android 2.2 Froyo, albeit many not yet seeing the upgrade, some are looking forward to being upgraded to Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and one such smartphone is the LG Optimus One.
LG have already stated the LG Optimus One would see the Android Gingerbread update but thus far haven’t let it be known when.
However according to an article over on Unwired View, and by way of Androidos, LG India have said on Facebook that the Optimus One should see the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update before May is out.
However, don’t let your hopes be set in More >
Samsung Galaxy S was surely one of the best sellers of the previous year and that was primarily due to the revolutionary Android OS. It released with Android 2.1 Eclair and has then got an update to the more recent Android 2.2 Froyo.
However, Google had released Android 2.3 Gingerbread by that time. Samsung’s Romanian Facebook has said that Galaxy S will be getting the Gingerbread update by the end of the month.
Initially it will go through a minor update (2.2.1) in a weeks’ time and by the end of the month, Gingerbread will be available on the Galaxy S.
If Galaxy S More >
IT LOOKS LIKE Sony Ericsson’s flagship 2010 handset, the Xperia X10, will officially stay on Android 2.1 forever. But that hasn’t stopped the smartphone modding community from trying new things with it.
A developer has managed to stick a Sony Ericsson Arc version of Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread on the Xperia X10, according to a post at the XDA Developers forum. The present version is still buggy, with no sound output or camera, but it sounds like the Dutch hacker has got the WiFi working as well as Bluetooth, Timescape and GPS.
If you have an Xperia X10 and desperate to have something better More >