- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Posts tagged 4G
The Motorola Xoom, is the first android 3.0 tablet to hit the market, we already gone through our first hardware impression of the device, you can read it here. But I can tell you I do like the hardware is solid overall and worth complement to the OS. So what makes the Xoom different from other tablet and what sets it apart. Two things, its the first Android 3.0 Tablet, so it sets the standard for other to follow, and a good one at that . A solid camera hardware finish feel good, device as a sturdy feel in the hands, More >
Since we first heard about the HTC Pyramid smartphone, a 4G dual-core processor phone, rumored to be coming to T-Mobile, we’ve been getting quite excited. This sounds like a great phone but one of the things we’d heard that was rather baffling to us was that it would be running on Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
This sounded rather unlikely to us and we felt it was more likely to have Android 2.3 Gingerbread with HTC Sense, as Honeycomb was an operating system specifically designed for tablets. We recently supplied you with more specs and then some pictures of this handset and also More >
When we first learned in 2007 that Verizon was going to be updating its network to 4G LTE, we’ve been wondering which smartphone would be the first to utilize it. Now it’s here: the HTC ThunderBolt. Without a doubt, the ThunderBolt is being advertized as the must-have device, with fast internet data speeds, a 4.3” display, and a 1GHz processor. Verizon is counting on early-adopters at this point; people not wanting to wait around for other 4G smartphones, such as the dual-core Motorola DROID BIONIC, LG Revolution, or the (un-named) Samsung 4G LTE smartphone with Super AMOLED Plus display. But More >
HTC EVO View 4G is Sprint’s first 4G Android tablet shipping with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and not 3.0 Honeycomb. Nonetheless the 7 inch 1024 x 600 touchscreen display tablet packs 1.5GHz processor, 5.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with HD-capable video camcorder and a forward-facing 1.3 megapixel camera. HTC introduces HTC Scribe with pen (sold separately) for next level note taking on the tab. It also acts as mobile 3G/4G Hotspot for up to eight devices. HTC EVO View 4G will be available this summer (2011) and pricing still to be announced.Key Features of HTC EVO View 4G:
- Android 2.3 operating system
- HTC More >
At CTIA Wireless 2011, I ran into a HTC employee who choose to divulge some interesting details about the company’s planned software update timeline. I learned that Android 2.3 Gingerbread would definitely head to the HTC EVO 4G very soon. The update is not just limited to that phone either, other HTC “legacy devices” which currently run on Android 2.2 Froyo will apparently also get the update.
The catch? HTC does not intend to push out the update until at least one flagship smart phone sporting Google’s new OS reaches store shelves. This is to ensure that customers do not hold More >
North American mobile operator Sprint, as part of its program to expand the portfolio of mobile terminals that support its 4G network, introduced another model of Android smartphone – Nexus S 4G, manufactured by Samsung.
In addition to supporting work in 4G mobile networks, Sprint (WiMAX), the new Nexus S 4G running platform Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), 1 GHz processor and a built-in 3D graphics accelerator, which also enables the processing of HD-video content .
Among other specifications Nexus S 4G, which differ little from the original Nexus S, indicates the following:
- Support networks: 3G (EVDO Rev A.); Sprint 4G (WiMAX)
- Dimensions: 124h63h11, 2 mm
- Weight: More >
Today is finally the day. The Thunderbolt has arrived and you have your shiny new toys in your hands. You just might be enjoying data speeds that some Wi-Fi connections would envy. We went poking around a little and found some impressive results floating around the web already (and we also want to know what kinds of speeds you are getting).
First, one big thing to keep in mind with all that you have heard about Thunderbolt LTE speeds is that the Speedtest.net app, commonly the first way to easily test data speeds, isn’t working properly with the Thunderbolt. Download speeds seem to More >
AT&T recently began the big push to start promoting their 4G network and phones. Their company website boasts, “With 4G from AT&T, you can do more, see more, and enjoy more on what is already the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network.”
It sounds wonderful, but make sure you read the fine print.
Buried at the bottom of their site it reads, “4G speeds require a 4G device and are delivered when HSPA+ technology is combined with enhanced backhaul. 4G speeds available in limited areas with availability increasing with ongoing backhaul deployment.”
Earlier this year AT&T announced they had deployed HSPA+ to virtually 100% More >
AT&T Customers Lash out Over Capped Upload Speeds on 4G Android Phones, 5x Slower than the 3G iPhone 4
Why is a 3G phone getting faster mobile broadband speeds than a brand new 4G phone on the same network?
Concerned AT&T customers who purchased the HTC Inspire 4G or Motorola Atrix 4G have begun to notice that their upload speeds are being capped and they have started making noise to see if the carrier will address it.
This past month AT&T launched their first pair of 4G phones which operate on the carrier’s 4G HSPA+ network. Even though AT&T has upgraded their entire 3G network to HSPA+, only the markets with enhanced backhaul are experiencing the faster 4G speeds.
So just how More >
In your daily dose of "Nope, no release date for the HTC ThunderBolt just yet," we bring you a commercial that’s been floating around. And it’s pretty darn good, as you’d expect from HTC and/or Verizon. And, nope, there’s still no release date. [Android Central Forums]