- Featured Products
- Brainwave Tuner – 2009 Handango Championship Award
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation- Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight With Self Hypnosis!
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Support Center
- Download Android Blog
Avoiding memory leak
Avoiding memory leak: When a system does not correctly manage its memory allocations, it is said to leak memory. A memory leak is a bug. Symptoms can include reduced performance and failure. A memory leak can diminish the performance of the computer by reducing the amount of available memory. Eventually, in the worst case, too much of the available memory may become allocated and all or part of the system or device stops working correctly, the application fails, or the system slows down unacceptably due to thrashing.
Android applications are, at least on the T-Mobile G1, limited to 16 MB of heap. It's both a lot of memory for a phone and yet very little for what some developers want to achieve. Even if you do not plan on using all of this memory, you should use as little as possible to let other applications run without getting them killed. The more applications Android can keep in memory, the faster it will be for the user to switch between his apps.
Memory leaks may not be serious or even detectable by normal means. In modern operating systems, normal memory used by an application is released when the application terminates. This means that a memory leak in a program that only runs for a short time may not be noticed and is rarely serious.
Downloadandroid offers a powerful app to increase the storage of android memory -Memory Booster: Android RAM Optimizer to Speed Up Your Smartphone!
Android RAM Optimizer to Speed Up Your Smartphone!
Memory Booster is a powerful mobile Memory & RAM boosting tool specially designed for Android smartphone users. It is a handy memory optimizer tool that will keep your Android smartphone running faster and efficiently. It increases your cell phone’s performance by making more memory available for both your applications and the mobile system. Please follow the link below to download the Memory Booster – for free.
Avoiding memory leak is administrated by DownloadAndroid.Info, copyright is reserved.