- Featured Products
- Brainwave Tuner – 2009 Handango Championship Award
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation- Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight With Self Hypnosis!
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Support Center
- Download Android Blog
RuntimeException: Android RuntimeException solution by downloadandroid.info illustrates what is RuntimeException, how to remove or fix RuntimeException, its free download and reinstallation.
RuntimeException is the superclass of all classes that represent exceptional conditions which occur as a result of executing an application in the virtual machine. Unlike checked exceptions (exceptions where the type doesn’t extend
Error), the compiler does not require code to handle runtime exceptions.
|RuntimeException: Android – SDK/Eclipse Screwup causes Runtime Exception|
I created an android project in eclipse that had a custom MySurfaceView object that was a subclass of SurfaceView and was declared in the layout. I refactored this project several times.
When I tried to run it, it blew up immediately.
I used adb.exe logcat to look at the logs and it was having trouble “inflating” MySurfaceView – couldn’t find the class.
After wasting lots of time, I suspected that the project wasn’t being built correctly. I created a new ASurfaceView class and put all the MySurfaceView stuff in it so it was identical except for the name. I then deleted MySurfaceView.java.
The problems was fixed.
Startup Manager is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use system startup entry monitor and management tool specially designed for Android smartphone. It shows you precisely what applications and processes are configured to run during system startup or login. To safely disable a startup entry from running at system startup, just uncheck its checkbox from the Startup Manager’s entry list. If you are not sure which entry should be enabled or disabled, just click on the entry and you can view the detailed properties for each startup entries. Now you can also customize your own startup items by adding your favorite applications. Please follow the link below to download the Startup Manager- for free.
RuntimeException is administrated by DownloadAndroid.Info, copyright is reserved.