- Featured Products
- Brainwave Tuner – 2009 Handango Championship Award
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation- Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight With Self Hypnosis!
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Support Center
- Download Android Blog
Tips to extend battery lfie
Tips to extend battery lfie : One of the only issues to continue to frustrate many Droid Incredible users is the poor battery life. Whether your phone is sitting idle, you are using it sparingly or even heavily, there are reports of batteries draining from 100% to 85% within minutes. Users have been forced to entertain gimmicky fixes and today, we have another for you to test out.
The guys at XDA have put together 2 methods, 1 for rooted users and another for all users. We have yet to test either on our own DI, but will definitely be doing so some time this weekend…
Method 1 (STOCK or ROOT)
- Charge your battery like normal
- When you see the green light unplug the phone and power it down
- Plug it back up (you should see the orange light again for a while)
- When the light turns green again, then you are fully charged.
Method 2 (ROOT ONLY)
-Charge your phone fully (don’t just go by the orange light turning green check your battery under settings>about phone>>battery)
- Reboot in Recovery and get adb shell running
- Once you have adb shell (#) running type in the following commands:
- Reboot the phone immediately after running the commands
- When your phone reboots disconnect your cable and DO NOT CHARGE until the battery dies (the phone will shut off)
- When the battery dies out charge the phone like you normally would.
Battery Booster is a powerful battery boosting tool and power management application specially designed for Android smartphone (with Homescreen Widget Support). Based on system specifications, Battery Booster provides the most accurate information on your battery charge, which includes the real-time battery capacity, temperature, voltage, etc. An auto-updating live chart allows you to visually track your battery usage. Please follow the link below to download the Battery Booster - for free.
Tips to extend battery lfie is administrated by DownloadAndroid.Info, copyright is reserved.