- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
|Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control
Control Your Weight with the Incredible Power of Self Hypnosis!
"Motivate your subconscious mind to control your weight! You will be amazed on its effect.”
Do you have the following experience?
You want to lose weight. Your weight loss goal is clear. You are determined to achieve it, and nothing is going to stop you! You stick to your plan – and the weight loss is impressive! You feel that this time, the weight loss will be permanent, and you are going to keep going until you reach your goal. Then, as time goes on, the rate of weight loss slows down; you lose weight more and more slowly, and may even gain a bit at some point. And suddenly, it isn’t quite as easy to stay motivated any more. You failed at this stage. You need a motivator to keep you insist on. We provide a tool for you.
New Features in Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control v1.5
- Detailed information of David M. Pierce and Spiritual Regression Hypnotherapy
Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control helps you boost your unconscious determination and resolve back to those initial compelling levels, where you feel confident that you can achieve your weight goal. Your subconscious mind can deal directly with the self-sabotaging part of you to help you eliminate poor, unhealthy eating patterns and replace them with new, positive, powerful patterns than help you lose weight and keep it off. Your subconscious mind has the power to end your struggles with food and weight loss and can help you learn to be in control of your cravings. Just keep this motivator and follow the steps. Hope you can success.
- Beautifully designed user interface and animation
This product is developed in collaboration with David M. Pierce, CHT, who is an ACHE Certified Hypnotherapist specializing in Spiritual Regression Hypnotherapy. He maintains a private practice in hypnotherapy, and devotes himself to the pursuit of a more proactive approach to health, healing, and wellness.
Our Self-Hypnosis products have helped thousands of people around the world regain control of insomnia, stress symptoms, addictions, and bad habitual behaviors.
Please note this is not an alternative to medical treatment.