- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
This user hasn't shared any biographical information
Posts by Jane
The 1Mobile Market helps you discover the perfect applications for your unique, mobile life.
- FREE apps and games only!
- Simple, clean interface
- Safe downloads
- Authoritative app and game recommendations handpicked by our dedicated editors
- Topic Articles recommending apps and games based on your interests and needs, updated daily
- Find all the essentials, plus hidden gems!
- Reliable, user friendly site
1Mobile Market can guide you to the highest quality, most ideal apps for your interests, needs, and tastes at any given moment.
Discover the perfect apps to build your mobile life!
Screenshots:Download 1MobileMarket here More >
If you’re an exhibitor at CTIA looking to keep a secret, you have to be on guard at all times. Blog Pocketnow has acquired images of Sprint collateral that provides hard specs for the yet-to-be-announced HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G. The image tells us that the device will indeed be a 1.2GHz dual-core beast, complete with a 4.3-inch screen with 960 x 540 pixel resolution. The handset also boasts dual 5 megapixel cameras capable of capturing 3D video in 720p, and regular old 2D video in a full 1080p. The EVO 3D also appears to have a 1.3 More >
If you were planning on buying the HTC Thunderbolt off contract, you may want to take a look at a new plan option that Android Central has uncovered. Should you buy an LTE smartphone without a two-year contract and don’t want to use the phone part of the phone, you can get a data-only plan for $50 per month.
That money will net you 5GB of data, with each gigabyte after that costing $10 until the end of the month. The catch is that you’ll have to get a voice and data plan first, but a quick call to Verizon should get More >
New information has surfaced on a trio of upcoming Motorola phones headed to Verizon. We already knew that Verizon was launching the dual-core Droid Bionic later in Q2, but they also have a growing lineup of multi-core devices including the Droid X2, Droid 3 and Droid Targa. Read on after the jump for the latest rumors and speculation.Motorola Droid X2
The Droid X2 is a refresh of the original Droid X, but this time Motorola went with a dual-core CPU. Rumored specs include a 1 GHz Tegra 2, 4.3 inch qHD display, 512 MB RAM, rear and front-facing cameras, and More >
The Facebook for Android app has been updated now. This update brings, among bug fixes and such, the ability to post pictures on a friend’s wall or on a group’s wall. It’s also worth noting that the photos will now upload in the correct orientation, so you don’t have to fool around with rotating pictures to get them into an album. Finally, they’ve improved landscape mode within the app, and security has been improved as well, via SSL. Well, that’s about all. If you haven’t updated the app, you can use the box below to update it via the Android More >
Adobe has issued a security bulletin about a critical security flaw found in Adobe Flash Player affecting the Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and Android operating systems. The vulnerability, labeled CVE-2011-0609, “could cause a crash and potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.” The company reports that exploits are already in the wild — most prevalently attached to Flash (.swf) and Excel (.xls) files. Adobe notes that it is “aware” of exploits for Adobe Reader and Acrobat, but explains that “Adobe Reader X Protected Mode mitigations would prevent an exploit of this kind from executing.” The company More >
There’s a stigma in the mobile world that hackers prefer Android systems because the SDK’s and software is open, therefore allowing users to customize how they please. Some hardware manufacturers on the other hand may not be totally supportive when it comes to users installing their own custom ROMs and OSs, like Motorola for example.
That isn’t stopping this user however, as he’s found a way to install another open source project onto the Motorola Xoom, and its not any variation of Android…it’s Linux Ubuntu 9.10. Looking at the instructions, I’d have to say that you would most likely completely void More >
Rovio, the developer behind the wildly successful Angry Birds franchise, announced on Monday that its forthcoming Android title Angry Birds Rio for Android will launch exclusively in the Amazon Appstore. Amazon announced in January that its app store, which will rival Google’s own Android Market on the Android platform, was open for developer submissions. The exclusive deal with Rovio marks Amazon’s first major coup in the space, as the title is expected to be a wildly popular game for Android. “The Android platform has seen phenomenal growth, and it’s great that new avenues for app distribution are opening up,” said More >
A new flier has surfaced which may finally have the launch details of the WiFi Samsung Galaxy Tab. According to the document, the WiFi-only version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab will launch on April 4th for $399. We’ve known about the WiFi Tab for months now, but this is the first launch update to come through since before CES.
At $399, the WiFi Samsung Galaxy Tab certainly sounds like a decent deal, but since it’s still running on Android 2.2 and a slower Hummingbird processor, most hardcore Android fans will probably opt to pay a little more for the WiFi version More >
At SXSW, Google’s VP of Location and Local Services, Marissa Mayer, took the stage and dished out some interesting Google data, including mobile stats. During her talk, Mayer revealed the following statistics we found interesting:
- 40% of all Google Maps usage is from mobile devices, and Christmas and New Years day mobile usage surpassed desktop usage for the first time.
- 150 million mobile users on Google Maps
- Google Maps Navigation, included on Android handsets, has guided users 12 billion miles a year, and the latest version with traffic routing saves users 2 years per day in time that would have been spent in More >