- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Archive for July, 2011
Existing users of Motorola Xoom and Xoom WiFi in India will receive an update from Android 3.0 to Android 3.1 over the air on July 29, the handset manufacturer has announced. The announcement concurs with an earlier report of The Mobile Indian.
The most notable of the new features, the 3.1 update activates the SD card slot so users can expand the memory of their Motorola Xoom up to 64GB, with the addition of a 32GB SD card. This update also includes improved multi-tasking, providing instant visual access to a large number of applications as well as resizable home screen widgets for More >
Research SVP Bill Coughran announced via the Google Blog that the company would shut down Labs in order to put more wood behind fewer arrows. For those of you who don’t speak metaphor, Google is going to focus its resources on fewer projects in order to make those endeavors stronger and grow faster.
Google’s plan of action is to end all Lab experiments and concentrate More >
Another Google Maps update is now available in the Android Market bumping it up to v5.8. This update according to the change log covers some requested features surrounding the use of ‘Places’
- Upload photos for a Place
- My Places as a simple way to manage the Places you’ve starred and recently viewed
- Descriptive terms for Places in search results
- Add a new Place on-the-go when checking in
Having the ability to add photos to places is great, you can snap a pic and share with everyone what it looks like plus, the ability to add a place just makes a whole lot More >
For all of the money and time saving tips and tricks that Android gives us, every service deserves it’s 15 minutes of fame. Yes, there’s LivingSocial and Yelp, and even things like our dear friend GasBuddy, right now, the moment belongs to Groupon.
And for good reason, too. Besides the services that Groupon offers to us, like sweet coupons for all sorts of stuff (food comes to mind), they’ve actually developed a pretty strong Android app to let us all carry a bit of Groupon around with us.
For starters, the interface is really, really green and pleasant to look at. Everything More >
Probably one of the chief reasons that the major mobile carriers in the United States have been mum about the Samsung Galaxy S II’s arrival on American shores is that the blockbuster Samsung smartphone is not arriving at all as the black slab of beauty and power that the rest of the world has come to know and love. Instead, a Samsung Galaxy S II variant bearing a slide-out horizontal QWERTY keyboard is heading to U.S. mobile carriers–the one that’s heading to AT&T anyway.
The latest word says Verizon will be the first to get its hands on the Samsung Galaxy More >
There is no doubt Google is working hard on their next release of Android, called Ice Cream Sandwich. What we do know is that Ice Cream Sandwich will probably be version 4.0, and it will end the need to have different versions of Android for tablets (Honeycomb) and phones (Gingerbread and below). Google execs said this would be Google’s “everywhere” OS for mobile phones, tablets, and other connected devices. The only other rumor we have heard is that phones will no longer need physical hardware buttons.
Is this all that we can expect? If the answer is yes, then it is More >
A lot of people buy smart phones like the iPhone with the intent to play some good games when they’re bored or have nothing else to do. As a completely new operating system, Android had very few games a couple of years ago, and was mostly used by software developers and geeks. There were a few arcade games like the ever-present Tetris, but nothing came close to the games selection of the iPhone, for example.
Fast forward a few years and Android is quickly becoming more popular than Windows Mobile and Palm WebOS, with a lot of new handsets running it More >
Dragging around an MP3 player and a phone in your pocket or briefcase these days just seems silly. There are plenty of applications available for Android that can turn your Smartphone into a fully fledged jukebox, even if you don’t have much space left available on your SD card or internal memory. Whether it’s radio or streaming you’re looking for, Android has apps to help you rock out wherever you are or whatever mood you’re in.
Pandora is an internet radio streaming service that’s gotten damn good at determing what it is you like listening to and playing more just like More >
BGR has exclusively learned that AT&T has begun communicating launch plans internally for Apple’s next-generation iPhone 5 handset. We have been told that AT&T has begun informing employees across the company, and those who work in retail locations, to finish any sort of employee training as soon as possible. AT&T is asking managers to finish training in order to have employees available for the influx of foot traffic expected in September, a proven source has shared with us. Other reports indicate that Apple is looking to hire additional Apple Store staff to be on hand for “new product launches” during More >
China has moved to shut down several fake Apple stores found in Kunming city.
Three of the elaborate fake stores, which mimicked the look of the real thing, came to the world’s attention after being exposed on a blog.
Following the publicity, trade officials investigated and found five stores in Kunming posing as official Apple retail outlets.
Two of the five have now been closed as their owners lacked a business license.
The BirdAbroad blog, written by an American woman living in Kunming, wrote about a visit to one fake Apple store which superficially resembled the official outlets.
In the article, the blogger wrote about conversations More >