- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Archive for June, 2011
Following the World Health Organization’s revelation last week that cell phones are “possibly carcinogenic to humans based on an increased risk for , a malignant type of brain cancer associated with wireless phone use,” Jabra has issued an easy fix: instead of putting a cell phone to your ear and possibly getting a brain tumor, use one of its Bluetooth headsets. Jabra says its headsets emit 800 times less radiation than cell phones — just 0.0025 watts max output compared to 2 watts max from cell phones. In a Jabra-sponsored survey, 61% said cell phone radiation only concerned them “a More >
The Motorola Photon 4G was rumored to be the first flagship Motorola handset to join Sprint in quite some time, and just moments ago at Sprint and Motorola’s press event in New York City, the Android handset got official. The Motorola Photon 4G features a 4.3-inch qHD display, 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, 16GB of storage, front-facing VGA camera, rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with full 1080p HD video capture support, 4G WiMAX, and more. It definitely looks like the Photon 4G and the EVO 3D will be the Android handsets to beat this summer. The full press release is after the More >
When Apple finally added cut, copy and paste support to iOS, it made the long and painful wait its customers endured completely worthwhile. Apple’s implementation was so much better than competing platforms, it really wasn’t even in the same league. The UI was fantastic and the operation was both intuitive and precise. This is what we have come to expect from Apple when it corrects its past mistakes and omissions. And yet with the introduction of a completely revamped notification system in iOS 5, the Cupertino-based technology giant took a different approach: it did not lead, it followed. I’ll elaborate…
Apple’s More >
While Nintendo has been quiet when it comes to the specs of its newly announced Wii U gaming console, preliminary details are beginning to emerge from the E3 2011 show. We obviously already know plenty about the Wii U touchscreen controller, which we went hands-on with yesterday, but the console itself is a bit of a mystery. A few of Nintendo’s hardware partners got a little excited, however, and we now have a few pieces of the puzzle. We know the Wii U will support full HD 1080p gaming, and now we also know it will be facilitated by a More >
News Phones Carriers Apps Games Calendar Podcast Video: Which tablet breaks easier – Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, or iPad 2?
Those device-breaking videos show up online from time to time, bringing a hefty amount of gut-wrenching entertainment to all of us who choose to watch them. Well, today we have a rugged competition between the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab, the Motorola Xoom, and the iPad 2. Though as a gadget lover it still hurts to watch the video, today’s video is a bit more beneficial to the consumer since it promotes the purchase of warranties/insurance (SquareTrade Warranties).
How many times have we thought that purchasing device insurance isn’t necessary? The factory warranty is there after all, right? Well, I can tell More >
That’s right folks, it’s finally time to sit back and watch as Nintendo unveils the console we’ve all been waiting to see: the next-generation Wii. Nintendo’s Wii has been an absolute blockbuster for the storied Japanese gaming giant. The company has sold nearly 90 million Wii consoles to date, but sales have slowed significantly over the past few years as the Wii began to show its age. With features like full HD gaming and controllers with built-in touchscreen displays, Nintendo’s next-gen Wii 2 will be an effort to recapture the early success of the Wii… but can Nintendo manage to More >
Apple SVP of iOS Scott Forstall just made Apple’s iOS 5 official, and it’s a serious update. Over 200 new features and 1,500 new APIs, but that’s not the most exciting part. We’re talking about redone notifications with Notification Center, a place to combine all notifications; Newsstand, which will automatically download the latest issues of your favorite subscription newspaper and magazines; deep Twitter integration including a system-level sign-on, Tweeting from Photos app and Safari, Twitter contact syncing; and even tabbed-browsing in Safari (finally!). Hit the break for more.
Just demoed was a new app called Reminders which, from what it sounds More >
Steve Jobs took the stage at WWDC 2011 to talk about Apple’s iCloud service: “Keeping these devices in sync is driving us crazy,” Jobs said as he prepared to introduce the major new service. “We’ve got a great solution to this problem. We’re going to demote the PC and the Mac to just be a device. We’re going to move the digital hub, the center of your digital life, into the cloud.” iCloud will store all of your content and automatically push it to all of your devices. It’s integrated with all of your apps, and everything is seamless. MobileMe More >
The PlayStation Store is back online and thank you everyone for your patience. You will notice a huge lineup of new downloadable games, demos, add-on content, themes, avatars and videos. Also, PlayStation Plus has been updated with new full game trials, free games and DLC, free avatars and even more discounts.
You may have noticed that the content promised as part of the Welcome Back offer is not yet live. It is currently in the final stages of testing and will be available to download soon; we’ll be sure to let you know when.
The next PlayStation Store and PlayStation More >
On a slushy morning in early March, Stephen Elop, a Canadian executive who built his résumé at U.S. technology companies, found himself in front of 2,000 Finns delivering a speech about failure. Six months earlier, Elop had been hired away from Microsoft (MSFT), where he oversaw the company’s Office products, to lead Nokia (NOK), the world’s largest manufacturer of mobile phones. At its peak, in 2002, it contributed 21 percent of all of Finland’s corporate tax revenue, and its success over the past dozen years has fueled the nation’s sense of possibility in the same way that General Motors (GM) More >