- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Archive for April, 2011
Taipei, April 28, 2011 (CENS)–Acer Inc., Taiwan`s leading personal-computer vender, registered only NT$0.45 in after-tax earnings per share in the first quarter of this year, a new quarterly low over the past eight years, which institutional investors believe to be the worst for Acer. Despite a 10% decline in shipments of PCs in the second quarter from the previous quarter, Acer said its operating profit margin in the second quarter will remain the same as the previous year`s. An industry insider forecasts Acer`s operating profit margin will fall between 1.5% and 2% in the second quarter. Acer registered NT$127.8 billion More >
We knew it was coming, and moments ago Sprint confirmed that it will launch the Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi, an Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablet, on May 8th for $600. The XOOM sports a 1GHz dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, a 5-megapixel camera with flash and HD video recording capabilities, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video chat, and a 10.1-inch display. The tablet ships with 1GB of internal memory that can be expanded to 32GB using a microSD card. The XOOM does not, however, support Sprint’s 3G or 4G WiMAX networks — sorry only Wi-Fi. Don’t fear, Sprint should be getting a WiMAX More >
On Wednesday morning our inbox was flooded with complaints from readers stating that Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network was down — claims we were able to confirm with our Samsung Charge in New York City. Verizon Wireless has acknowledged the problem and is keeping its customers up-to-date via Twitter. “We’re aware of an issue with the 4G LTE connections and our network engineers are working to resolve quickly,” Verizon’s official account tweeted today. It followed up three hours later with “Investigating 4G LTE network issue; ThunderBolts making voice calls, may get slower 1xRTT data.” Verizon says it will keep its More >
Few things are as powerful, important, or enjoyable as music. Actually, Android may hold equal sway among this crowd, so let’s meet in the middle and take a look at a production that merges the two: the Sonos Music Controller for Android.
Sonos has spent the better part of the 2000′s releasing products to manage home audio systems. With its ZonePlayers, Sonos users can create a multi-room audio set-up that plays music from various sources throughout their home. The recently-introduced Sonos Music Controller for Android makes it possible to control all of those players – up to 32 on one Wi-Fi More >
Despite the continued protest of Sprint and others in the wireless industry, AT&T has submitted its proposal detailing the acquisition of T-Mobile to the FCC. Detractors argue that the merger would stifle competition as Verizon and AT&T would emerge as the only viable contenders in the US. AT&T is prepared to argue that acquiring T-Mobile will allow them to bring 4G LTE services to 97 percent of the United States, tracking the growing demand for wireless and bringing high-speed services to areas that otherwise would be left without. It’s a tough call, but luckily we aren’t the ones that have More >
What is Windows Phone Device Manager / TouchXperience ?
Windows Phone Device Manager is a Windows PC software that will allow you to perform various tasks on an unlocked WP7 device like install/uninstall homebrew applications, File management, Add and manage custom ringtones, Send SMS, E-mail, notes directly from PC, and more
TouchXperience is the better half for the WP7 device which offers various features like custom menus, organize applications & games, File explorer and more
Windows Phone Device Manager features:
- Applications management: view, install/uninstall homebrew applications
- File management: explore device, exchange files with your phone
- Sync files, folders and favorites with phone More >
Industry Intel Apple Inc iOS Devices Enterprise Tips and Tricks Apps Toys Reviews iMac supplies tighten ahead of forthcoming refresh
A good indication that an Apple product refresh is coming soon is when the respective product’s supplies begin tightening up. Most recently, this process happened with the iPad prior to the iPad 2 launch and with the MacBook Pro prior to the MacBook Pro refresh with Thunderbolt and quad-core processors. Now, it’s the iMac’s turn for a refresh. We have been told by three people familiar with the matter – all in different countries including the U.S. and an Asian country – that iMac supplies are tightening.
First, we have our friend Mr. X who provided us with the above More >
Motorola Asks Everyone What Cool Android Apps They’d Like to See, Gets Over 10,000 Votes for an Unlocked Bootloader
In a poll that has clearly taken a turn for the worst (for Motorola, anyway), Motorola has asked their Facebook fans what types of new apps they’d like to see from developers. Unfortunately for them, they left the poll open to custom responses – you know who showed up for this juicy occasion. Rooters and developers the world over flocked to this opportunity to fight for their devices’ freedom and to let Motorola know that they want — nay, they need an unlocked bootloader. Over a dozen of these responses were left with subsequent votes on them totaling up to More >
When we last heard from Texas Instruments they had been hard at work absorbing business rivals, but today they showed off what they do best. Technology.
The most recent fruits of their labor is a little something called the bq51013. Its a wireless induction charging chip that’s close to 80% smaller than technology we’re using now. If you’re unfamiliar with wireless charging its the same tech found inside your Sonicare toothbrush or the Palm Pre’s Touch Stone.
I’ve never been a fan of wireless charging. With my busy lifestyle I, at most, have only have a few precious moments to find wall More >
There’s an Android security scare happening at least once a month. Most of these are overblown, rehashed non-issues, but there are legit concerns about Android malware and privacy leaks. Researchers at North Carolina State University have developed software designed to shield Android users from concerns about apps stealing their private data.
The Taming Information-Stealing Smartphone Applications (TISSA) is a security prototype developed to give Android phone owners more control over which data is accessible to apps. TISSA can show that an app requests “Location” data, and users can respond by setting it to Trusted, Anonymized, Bogus, or Empty.
A privacy setting is More >