- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Archive for March, 2011
Research In Motion has reached a deal with Intellectual Ventures that will give the BlackBerry maker access to more than 30,000 patents held by the intellectual property company.
Intellectual Ventures gave no terms for the deal, but said it would help RIM remain competitive by giving it access to a broader set of patents to help manage its business.
"Intellectual Ventures offers an efficient way to access the invention rights companies need to stay competitive within the market," Mario Obeidat, the patent company’s head of telecom licensing, said on Wednesday in a statement.
Legal battles have become increasingly common in the cellphone sector More >
After Apple announced the dates for its annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), the focus has shifted to the old hobbyhorse of tech websites – the iPhone 5 release date. And there is apparent consensus that iPhone 5 may not be launched in June as was expected generally.
market observers have taken cues from Apple’s statement in which it made the WWDC announcement. "At this year’s conference we are going to unveil the future of iOS and Mac OS,” the statement quoted Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing, as saying. “If you are an iOS or Mac OS X More >
The 10.1-inch device will be the first Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet to come to market this year, according to Asus. UK retailers will be taking pre-orders from midnight Thursday for the tablet, which is priced at £379 for the 16GB tablet only and £429 with the additional docking keyboard. The 32GB model will start at £429 without the keyboard.
The hybrid device boasts an impressive line up of specifications starting with a 1GHz dual core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor More >
An anonymous tipster has sent us several pictures of HTC’s presumed upcoming flagship phone, the HTC Pyramid. According to these shots, the powerhouse Pyramid is confirmed to have a dual-core 1.2GHz processor with 768MB of RAM. It will come running on Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread with the latest Sense 3.0. The screen looks to be 4.3″, and is qHD 960×540 resolution. On the back there is an 8MP camera which probably can record in 1080p, plus a front-facing camera that can do VGA shots. If this phone so far seems like the HTC EVO 3D but without the 3D, you’re right. More >
A group of power users have gotten just about peeved with Motorola and their bootloader encryption for many of their MOTOBLUR phones. (In fact, I think the only Android phone of theirs that remains unencrypted is the original Motorola Droid on Verizon. Please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.) Anywho, they’ve taken to Groubal – an online petition service – to collect virtual signatures and to spread the word.
As of the time of this posting they’ve gathered over 3,800 signatures and more are sure to be added. It’s a noble cause, but I have doubts about Motorola’s response, More >
Motorola Xoom Review: The First Android Honeycomb Tablet Is Expensive, But Is It Worth It? [We Test Out The Xoom And Its Tegra 1GHz Processor, 10-inch Screen and Android 3.0 Goodness.
There’s been a lot of talk about the Motorola Xoom lately. The 10-inch widescreen tablet is the first to carry the tablet-ready Android 3.0 and the rest of its technical specs read like a wish list, but more recently, its high price has drawn attention and headlines to the device. So, after spending some time with the device, is the Motorola Xoom worth the high price that it’ll cost you? More >
The ability to use your phone for NFC mobile payments across borders just became a reality. Gemalto announced that it has developed the first UICC-embedded software application that is approved by Mastercard’s mobile payment specification for NFC. Gemalto’s software provides a number of features, including the Trusted Service Management interface for PayPass payments, and the ability to manage and view your mobile transaction history. Your SIM, and ultimately your phone, can be linked to debit, credit, and prepaid accounts — users can even top up their prepaid cards using Gemalto’s software. You’ll also be able to set your account PIN More >
Company SPB Software announced today the availability of mobile devices (not including the plates), running the operating system Android 2.1 and above, as well as having support for OpenGL ES 2.0 for embedded graphics, three-dimensional user interface SPB Shell 3D proprietary.
According to the company, its interface is primarily intended for high-performance next-generation devices, where users are encouraged to take advantage of:
- The intuitive three-dimensional model for the main phone screen.
- Innovative way of program management, where access to the program is possible directly from the folders that are three different types, as well as three-dimensional animation on the carousel.
- Three-dimensional widgets, More >
Company Rovio Mobile today made available for free download from the Android Market its regular bird "saga" of the evil birds – Angry Birds Rio, which had previously been available exclusively on Amazon Appstore.
Again, that storyline Angry Birds Rio begins with the fact that the original evil birds have been kidnapped and transported to the magical city of Rio, where they ultimately commit escape in order to find and rescue his friends and Blu Jewel – two rare parrots and macaws stars RIO upcoming animated film from Fox motion picture. This film will be released on wide screens on April More >
Everybody loves shiny new gadgets, especially shiny new Android phones, but the price tag often makes us (and our wallets) cringe. The good news is that nowadays, buying one doesn’t mean you have to scrimp and eat instant ramen for the rest of the year. There are a lot of phones out right now, running Android Froyo 2.2 no less, that are very affordable and right on the mark. If you’ve been looking for a capable Android phone that doesn’t bite your budget, here are five of the best ones you can choose from:Huawei IDEOS U8150
- Display: 2.8-inch TFT, 240×320 pixels, 256K More >