- Featured Products
- Depression Help Brainwave – Scatter Your Depression and Light Your Hope
- Lucid Dream Brainwave – Dream Builder for a Subconscious Virtual World
- Addiction Help Brainwave – Beat Your Addictions with Your Powerful Sub-consciousness
- Brainwaves –TUS – The Ultimate Brainwave Entrainment App on Google Play!
- Chakra Opening Brainwave – The key Ingredient In All Spiritual Development
- Brain Sooth – Sooth your mind and relieve headaches
- Brain Booster – Refresh Your Mind and Get a Mental Boost
- White Noise – Sounds to Improve Your Concentration and Relaxation
- Restful Sleep Deluxe Edition – Professional Self Hypnosis for a Good Night Sleep
- Self-Hypnosis for Stress Relief – Get Rid of All Your Pressure with Self Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis for Weight Control – Control Your Weight with Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Meditation – Quiet Your Mind With Self Hypnosis!
- Self-Hypnosis for Sound Sleep – Enjoy Sound Sleep with Self-Hypnosis
- Self-Hypnosis to be Smoke Free – Find Your Path to Quit Smoking
- Music Therapy
- Calming Music
- Relaxus – Tunes for Relaxation and a Good Night Sleep
- Prenatal Lullabies – Mothering Your Unborn Babies with Tender Music
- Buddhist Meditation – Enrich Your Hearts with Buddhist Melodies
- iZen – The Ultimate Practice of Zen Meditation
- Medicine Buddha Mantra – Healing of Physical Illnesses and Purification of Negative Karma
- Quan Yin Mantra – Collection of QuanYin Healing Mantras
- Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer!
- Battery Booster – Boost Your Battery’s Running Time
- All-In-One Toolbox- 29 Features Optimizing Android System!
- Battery Booster Tablet Version – Max Battery Life
- Memory Booster Tablet Version – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed up Your Tablet!
- Startup Manager – Clean up Your Android System from System Startup
- Android Sensor Box – Ultimate Diagnostic Tool
- Advanced Launcher – Add Shortcuts to Apps, Contacts, Websites and Files
- Support Center
Archive for February, 2011
You’ve seen it: a new Android tablet is featured on some mainstream media’s program or website, and you know it’s coming, but you still can’t help but clinch your sphincter muscles just a little when you hear it…
Will it be an iPad killer?
Samsung’s attempt to compete with the iPad…
The latest inferior and insignificant non-Apple offering that we’re forced to cover…
Can’t they see that this is like describing Colin Firth as a wanna-be Tom Cruise? After a while, you begin to wonder if these journalists have actually used an Android tablet. Do they even know what it is they’re missing?
I once owned More >
If you like racing, and like 3d accelerometer games, this is one of the best games out there for Android Users Everywhere! Because of the visuals of this game, it will download 20MB to your SD card the first time you play it to conserve time and playability. The graphics really look like console style and quality graphics, but this is all on your phone! Raging Thunder 2. Buckle up Take on the most adrenaline pumping 3D street racer ever on a handheld platform. Raging Thunder features stunning console quality graphics. To conserve file space on your device, ~20MB of More >
The Google Android 3.0 or Honeycomb made Android tablets at par with Apple’s iPad. The first Honeycomb tablet is the Mororola Xoom. Here are the features that make Honeycomb a contender in the mobile platform market.
Android Honeycomb improved web browsing. Its tabbed interface makes it easy for the user to switch windows. You don’t need to exit to another screen to select a thumbnail. Now you can scroll through the tabs with ease. Plus the menus for the browser are now found on top of the page.
Text editing is made easier with the Android Honeycomb. Now you can select a text More >
HTC has announced that its Incredible S phone would be getting Gingerbread update in the month of June. The phone was unveiled at Mobile World Congress a few weeks back. At that time, the company said that the phone will be updated to Android 2.3 ‘quickly’. Seems like, for HTC, 4 months of time period for software update come under the realm of ‘quick’.
Anyhow, Incredible S is not the only lucky HTC phone. Apparently, the company’s older models such as Desire HD and Desire Z would be getting 2.3 update as well. And let’s not forget the grand old daddy of Desire More >
The excitement of Honeycomb has been spilling all over XDA for the last couple of weeks. We have seen many regular devices sporting this OS, which is specifically designed for tablet devices. However, not every device out there can have the privilege of running this. In an attempt to make more people happy and possibly to expand Android 3.0′s development, XDA member bypass23 decided to post a guide on how to create a port for your device. While the steps are not hard and the guide is rather well written, this will require that you have some knowledge and at least More >
So about that HTC ThunderBolt release date … We don’t know when the hell it’s finally going to be released. And at this point, we’re not entirely sure who does. The Feb. 14 in-stock date at Best Buy didn’t happen. And obviously that rumored Feb. 24 date has come and gone. We’re still confident in the sources that brought us those bits of news. But you know what? Things change.
Now there’s this image that appears in the Android Central Forums (among other places) that shows a March 10 launch. No telling how old it is, though, but at least it’s something. And that More >
Via Facebook, AT&T has made its second major Android operating system update announcement in as many days. The subject of today’s post: the HTC Aria. AT&T has informed its friends that an Android 2.2 (Froyo) update for HTC’s mid-level Aria handset will be ready for public consumption beginning tomorrow. Ma’ Bell is asking eager Aria owners to hit up the company’s Facebook page tomorrow for download instructions.
The Motorola XOOM has landed! For those who have been waiting for an Android tablet running on Android 3.0 (designed specifically for tablets), the Motorola XOOM may be the tablet you have been waiting for. The Honeycomb tablet can be found on Verizon’s website or Verizon stores across the country for $599.99 with a two year data contract or for $799 if you simply want the Motorola XOOM without being tied down.
Though the Motorola XOOM is the most feature-rich Android tablet to date, new users will need to wait a bit in order to take advantage of Verizon’s 4G More >
DownloadAndroid Releases the New Version of MemoryBooster – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed Up Your Smartphone!
Android RAM Optimizer to Speed Up Your Smartphone!
Memory Booster is a powerful mobile memory & RAM boosting tool specially designed for Android smartphone users. It is designed to tackle the difficult yet crucial problem of memory management for all Android devices. Memory Booster reclaims lost memory for your programs by defragmenting your smartphone’s memory and recovering memory leaks from poorly behaved applications.
**************************************************************************************************************************************************** New Features in Memory Booster 2.9:
- Add Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) support
- Add two more widget options – Memory Booster (Combo) and Memory Booster (Auto Boost Switch)
- Embedded ‘Move to SDcard’ function
- Fixed dropping call bug on screen More >
The Motorola Xoom is the first device to use Google’s new Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system. Here’s a look at some of the best elements of the new OS.
Since previous versions of Android were designed for 3- to 4-inch lower-resolution displays, anytime a manufacturer tried to use the OS on larger, higher-res displays, there was often screen blank space. Android 3.0 uses every inch of the Motorola Xoom’s 10.1-inch 1280-by-800-pixel display-on the home screen, each corner of the OS has some action:
The top left is a shortcut to dedicated Google and Voice commands. The top right takes you to More >